Introductions

I was in Batman's vehicle, not knowing where we were going. All he said was to get in. Did I really even have a choice? Anyway, we were pulling up to a giant T-shaped tower. In all honesty, it does not look very stable.

We stop, and I see someone in a color scheme of red and green with accents of yellow and black and a capital R on the left side of his chest arms crossed at what he saw. Batman gets out of his seat and walks up to the individual. They start to converse as the stranger gets increasingly irritated. Batman motions over to me and motions me over to them. I get out and walk over to the. The teen seems visibly surprised. I get the feeling that whatever is happening was not discussed prior to my arrival.

"I know who you are, spitting image, aren't you?"

"The League decided he'd be under strict watch," They speak like I am not here, I just hope that this does not take long.

"Well, why here with us? Why not Belle Reve with all the other criminals,"

"Because I trust you to know what to do with him that Waller won't, Robin." The individual now known as Robin had a face that seemed to let Batman know his answer.

"Is this the last one you're going to send us?" Did Batman send another individual here, I decided to keep quiet and learn more.

"Yes," ...Was that it? He really is not the one to talk but to give action. After a few more words with each other, Batman drives off. I looked at Robin as he turned to head inside. I took that as my queue and followed him inside. We entered into a huge corridor and went over into an elevator, Robin pressed a button and the elevator began to go up. Few words were exchanged except his encouraging words.

"I don't trust you, and probably never will, but if you can somehow, that is SOMEHOW, convince me, I won't be so on guard,"

"I really do not care what you think. I am merely here on what you would call probation," His approval is nothing that I want. This feels demeaning, he looks at me sternly when I say that. We got to the top floor and the doors opened. I could see a room as big as my father's throne room, and in it were four individuals. Three are sitting on a couch and one is flying around. Two of the ones sitting seem to be doing something on a giant monitor, while the other one reads. Robin goes up in front of everybody and motions me over, and I go. When I am in front of everyone, they seem to harden at my presence.

"This is (N/n) from Apokolips," I got glares from everyone except the pale female human, which was quite odd. I then hear my name from a high-pitched squeal. Something went and hit my chest, and all I saw was an orange blur. I look down and see Kamin clinging to me.

"Hello child, what are you doing here,"

"The scary man brought me here and said this was my new home," I could see everyone visibly ease their tension, I guess it made life at least a little easier.

"Please friends calm yourselves, Kamin trusts him enough to jump to him like the glorfax to the borafonz galfoz," I had no idea what she was talking about and neither did the others, but it seemed to put them at ease nonetheless.

"Alright, but just so that you know..."

"Yes, yes, you will have an eye on me, right, it seems like everyone has an eye on me. Well, maybe you all could take shifts. Now if you could excuse me I would like to go somewhere to rest inferior metal man,"

"OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHH, COME TO MY ROOM (N/N)!" Kamin tugs at my hand, and I begin to follow. As I do, I feel their eyes on me, especially the pale one. I can even sense something from that one. A mystery for a different time, but for right now, I want to go and sleep in a bed and not the floor. We get to her room and I see pink and stuffed items everywhere, did they do all this for her? Another thing humans surprised me with. I approach the bed and fall flat. It was one of the softest beds I had laid in, or at least it felt that way, accounting for the fact that I had not been in one for a while.

I feel something cling to me, Kamin hugs my back with a smile. I am too tired to push her away, so I leave her be as she lies on my side and begins to drift to sleep. With everything that had happened, one can only hope that things can go up from here.

Meanwhile, in an undisclosed facility.

No one's POV

The T Tower is in view of the monitor in front of a certain individual.

"Director, I have the information about how our...visitor, infiltrated our planet. We found residual matter threshold energy,"

"I see, so he has a boom tube, but we didn't pick it up on any of our scanners. And what's worse, the Justice League got to him before us. Keep watch, something tells me he'll be of use,"

"Yes, Director Waller."