Mary Margaret stepped forward right away, "So what do you suppose we do? We're not giving them Y/n." I looked at Y/n for a second. I knew I would fight for her to the bitter end, but how far away is the end?

I answered the question everyone was wondering now, "I think this person is powerful. Y/n proved herself as a very powerful person yesterday and now that person wants to take her powers away... we have to be on full lock down, until we find out who this person is."

Rumple cut in now, his words got everyone a little stuck up, "We can't hide forever. If they want Y/n, why can't we just give her to them-"

Before Rumple could finish Emma cut in with anger laced in her voice, "Absolutely not! We're not just going to give them Y/n because of a threat." Emma stood between Y/n and Rumple now. Emma is Y/n's sister, and she would do same as me, if it came down to protecting Y/n. Even though Mary Margaret is Y/n and Emma's mother, I saw them both as family to me.

Y/n now spoke up, "What if, Rumple's right." Everyone turned and looked at Y/n shocked. She then continued, "What if this person won't go away, unless they have me?"

I spoke up now and I knew everyone except    Y/n and Rumple agreed, "That's not going to happen! We can figure out another plan, WITHOUT giving you to them." Y/n looked at the ground and stepped backwards. She always tried to help in many ways, but I wasn't going to let her sacrifice herself to whoever is doing this.

Rumple asked again, "So, what do you suppose we do Regina? I was right, when I said, we can't hide forever." I thought about what everyone was saying. In a way Rumple was right, but I wasn't allowing a kid or anyone I cared about just sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Jack made up a plan before I did. He explained, "What if we give them Y/n, but not give them Y/n." What Jack said confused everyone. Everyone looked at him wanting further explanation. Jack continued explaining, "Well who ever this is really wants Y/n and we all know that. But, what if we make them think we are giving them to her and instead, make it a trap?" Jack's plan could work. I wasn't sure if it was to easy of a plan though. Who ever this person was, they were obviously very smart and powerful.

Before I could protest, Y/n turned around to face me and said, "Not bad of an idea. It could work!"

I rolled my eyes and asked, "And how do you expect to tell them we're giving into what they want?"

Y/n thought for a couple of seconds. Her face then showed, she thought of an idea. She walked close to where the writing from our unknown enemy's writing was. She started using her magic to write something in the ground. Charming reed what she wrote out loud, "Meet me... at City Hall... in a hour... you'll get what you.... want." The last word gave me chills up my spine. Before anyone could say anything, fire came from the sky. It wrote out, "Come alone," into the ground. We all looked at each other in fear. Y/n was the only one who had no expression. Whatever she was thinking, it couldn't be happy thoughts.

Your POV

I really hoped our plan was going to work. I looked at all the writing on the ground and I won't lie it scared me. Whoever this person was they meant business. Jack's plan was brilliant, but was it smart enough to keep me from getting taken or worse? I knew my family would fight for me, but I couldn't help but think, 'Do I really want them all risking their lives for me... again?'

Meanwhile At Zelena's Castle

Zelena POV

I watched them all read my threat I wrote out. I knew they wouldn't give up Y/n without a fight, but I had something they weren't expecting, a evil plan. When my crystal ball went back to swirling green smoke, I laughed evilly. I talked to myself evil too, "Ohhhh, stupid children. They really think they can cross me? What idiots they all are... at least I'll finally get to meet the all powerful girl that could fix my problem-" Before I could keep up my rant on how evil I was, I heard a bang on my cage.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Pan trying to get my attention. I kept him in a cage because I knew he was powerful and I didn't want any slip ups of him getting away from me. The cage was charmed so he wouldn't be able to say anything, unless I allowed it. I rolled my eyes again at how pathetic he looked. His face was drained and his clothing was ripped because of me of course. I don't like people who thought they we're better then me and Pan thought he was WAY better then me. As you can see, I proved him wrong. A smirk formed of my face while I was think about this and walked over to him. I waved my hand over the cage to allow him to speak. I said first, "What! Can't you see I'm being ruthless right now?" He spit at me. That I was expecting. I wiped his disgusting fluid off my face and asked rhetorically, "Well, your an anger one ain't you?"

Pan then went on with his own little rant and didn't even care for what I said, "Listen here you bitch! You won't touch Y/n or I swear on Hell-"

I cut him off before he could finish.
"You'll do what? Your in a cage... and last time I checked she doesn't think you are here. She thinks your still in Hell wasting away doing God knows what." I chuckled at the last part. I was going to have so much fun with him.

I was about to walk away before Pan added, "You won't win Zelena. I guess you forgot who's she's with?" I did know who she was with. She was with my sister, well half sister Regina, and my old magic trainer Rumple. Regina didn't know who I was to her, but she will soon enough. When I take Y/n's powers I will cast my revenge on her for taking everything from me. I turned back around to him and he asked me, "What do you need with me anyway? If what you said is right, about   Y/n not knowing I'm here. Then why am I here?" His question made me laugh.

I did have a plan for him but it was for later. I walked closer to the cage and said, "I will use you if needed... don't worry I won't forget about you.... Unlike Y/n, who looks like she's doing just fine without you. That boy, Jack is it? He's a handsome fellow. I could imagine she's forgetting you just fine." Pan didn't answer me. He just sat back down in his cage and looked defeated. I continued, "And! As you said it once, I'm using you as...leverage." I waved my hand over the cage again. Turning off the sound, so I couldn't hear him anymore. I laughed evilly as I went back to look in my crystal ball. My plan was brilliant and I knew it would work.

Peter POV

What If, what Zelena was saying was right? What if, Y/n was forgetting about me and Jack was making that happen? I couldn't help myself, but mope around in this cage. I couldn't say anything more to Zelena anyway. I was trying to give up evil, but I wanted to kill her more then ever. Putting thoughts in my head, showing me what she's going to do to    Y/n, the whole time I was with Y/n I swore to protect her and I couldn't this time. I was stuck in this cage until Zelena decided to use me. I was her leverage now and I hated everything about it. I hated not being able to protect Y/n or warn her. I hated the position I was in right now.

I hated Zelena right now more then ever, but I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n and Jack. I hated that guy so much. If I ever get out of here, I don't know if I would be able to contain myself. I saw something bad in Jack. Something I couldn't explain. Its maybe just because he had a liking for Y/n, but I knew it was something deeper then that. My sweet Y/n, I hope this all didn't put you in more danger then before.