We nodded our assent, saying,"Sounds great," and "Awesome," and "That works." Zoë, who was all proud of her idea, decided she would spin first. It landed on Alfie, surprisingly, and a bunch of us ( including myself ) booed them, yelling that they got off easy, but they still went in the woods together, grinning like idiots.

Joe kept the time, and as much as the guy teases his sister over their relationship, I can tell he's really happy for them, no matter how dirty they can get sometimes. I want a brother like Joe ( except maybe not as hot, because that's just a lost opportunity ).

When there was only ten seconds left, we all yelled them out in the general direction of the couple.

"TEN... NINE... EIGHT... SEVEN... SIX... FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE... TIME!"

We kept cat-calling them to make sure that they didn't keep doing... Whatever they were doing, and about a minute later, they came out of the woods. They didn't look too disheveled, until I noticed that Alfie shirt was inside out. Well, that happened.

Zoë spun the bottle to choose the next person ( victim ) to go, and it landed on Connor. This should be interesting, because Connor is one of the few single people here.

Oh, I should mention: one thing that's so great about us is that no one gets jealous if their girlfriends makes out with another guy, or vice versa, or if I make out with one of the girls' boyfriends. No one cares, although sometimes the people actually doing the tongue tango (( reference )) feel a little weird, which is understandable.

Connor spun the bottle, and it landed on Joe. A round of applause went up, and I shouted,"TEAM JONNOR!" at the top of my lungs.

They left together, but I think they both agreed not to do anything because when they came back, they had completely straight faces, and Connor can't act for shit.

After that, Niomi and Caspar went, then Caspar and I ( Caspar is a very passionate kisser. He always takes these things seriously ) then Marcus and Grace, then Zoë and Mamrie, then Hannah and Grace ( I cheered louder on that one ) then Alfie and I ( which somehow ended up with him saying smutty things in his Kermit the Frog impression ) until it was my turn to spin the bottle again.

I noticed that the only who has not been chosen yet is Troye. I don't think anyone else noticed this, since he hasn't said a word about it. In fact, he even went as far as to scoot further away from the bottle, minimizing his chances of being picked.

Oh, I forgot to mention that as expected, we were all drunk again. Not as bad as last night, but definitely a little tipsy in some cases ( see Mamrie Hart and Caspar Lee ).

The bottle spun when I pushed it, and as it was slowing down, I noticed something brush against it to make it stop. It was none other than Hannah's foot, but no one else seemed to notice the real reason the bottle stopped. I have her a questioning look, until I lined the point of the bottle up to my victim: Troye Sivan Mellet.

Normally, I would've called Hannah out on her actions, but with her sly smirk and the resolution to my earlier question set right before me, I kept my mouth shut. Thank God, no one else noticed what had happened, or else who knows what might be said?

"Yas bitch, I'm about to get down under with my little Aussie friend, Troye Sivan!" I announced to no one in particular. Even though Troye wasn't drunk in any way, he didn't even seem to notice that he was picked to go until I said it out loud. His eyes widened at first, once he realized he was going with me, but he quickly sobered himself and gave a lazy smirk, just silently getting up and standing there, waiting for me. I faced the others and shrugged, as if saying,'What can you do? I can't say no to this one,' before getting up to follow him.