Part 8

When they got to the old wooden cabin (probably owned by a past victim) Jeff showed Liu to a small room with nothing but a mattress and a couple of boxes in it. Jeff immediately gave his brother a big hug. "I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry for hurting you Liu." Jeff wasn't crying but he was very damn close to. Liu returned the hug.

"I missed you too Jeff." He pulled away and sniffed a bit.

"well.. this is where you will be staying. Yell for me if you need anything and I'll be there. You should get some sleep. you are probably pretty tried. If you want I can introduce you to others in the morning." Jeff said as he stood in the door way.

"Ok. it's good to be back with you Jeff." Liu said. Jeff gave a genuine smile as he left the room.

Liu looked around his room. It was very bland. The walls were black and chipped while the floors where a sturdy tile wood. There was the mattress in the corner with a stitched up green blanket on it. He plopped down on his bed when the headache started up again.

Do you really think he won't betray you? Sully asked.

Liu thought about it then shook his head. "No I trust him." He said. Sully groaned in annoyance.
Liu ignored him and turned on his side. He fell asleep soon later waiting for whatever would tomorrow would bring.