I tilt my head, "Are you the same Katsuki?" I ask.

He growls at me and I laugh a bit.

"It's okay really. Dad should be making a good recovery and will leave the hospital tomorrow." I smiled to Katsuki.

He just looked at me with a soft expression, not his normal face.

"Besides, I wasn't hurt. Even if it was Izuku who saved me. All that matters is I wasn't hurt, right?" I say as I start to eat my Butadon.

He looks away and I hear the explosions in his hands.

"Hey! No explosions at the table!" I tell him with my face stuffed.

He smirked then looked away.

I heard my phone go off, I went to check it.

From: Izuku-kun
Hey! A few of us from school are going out to the amusement park tomorrow. Did you want to come?

To: Izuku-kun
From: (y/n)
Yeah! Is it okay if Katsuki comes?

From: Izuku-kun
Kacchan? I don't really think he'll join but if you can get him to then sure.

To: Izuku-kun
From: (y/n)
I have my ways ;)

I sat my phone down and looked at Katsuki who was petting Tigger, the cat moved over to him while I wasn't paying attention.

"Lets go to the amusement park tomorrow." I tell him.

He looks at me and tilts his head, "Why?"

"Because it'll be fun." I smile.

He looks away and sighs, "Fine." He agreed.

I nod my head, "Okay!" I finished eating then cleaned up.

Katsuki had played with Tigger while I cleaned up and then I plopped down on the couch.

I looked at the time, "Katsuki it's like, midnight. You should've left by now."

"No I'm playing with Tigger." He keeps playing with him and I growl a bit.

"Won't your parents be worried?" I ask him.

"No." He responds.

I watch him play with Tigger then sigh.

"Well if that's the case, Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.

"I get to pick it out!" He yelled as he hopped up.

He ran over to the little shelf with all our movies in it.

He then put the movie in and sat down next to me.

I had a blanket wrapped around me. He had picked some horror movie that I wasn't really interested in at all.

Within 20 minutes of the movie, I was dozing off.

I leaned over to Katsuki and my head then hit his shoulder.

I felt him shift a bit so it was more comfortable for the both of us.

It was weird that he wasn't complaining but honestly, I was too tired to care.

I slowly fell asleep.

In the morning...

I stretched a bit as I opened my eyes to realize I was on the couch still, I looked under me and realized I was on top of Katsuki.

My face flushed red as I stared at him.

He then groaned and started to wake up, He looked down at me.

"The fuck are you staring at?" He asked me.

I quickly sat up and looked away, "S-sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up! Or sleep on you! Or- ugh!" I started to panic then he put his hand over my mouth.

"Just shut up..." He tells me.

I nod my head and move his hand off my mouth.

I then realized I was practically straddling him and I fell off of him onto the floor.

"What the fuck." He looks down to me as he sits up.

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head, "S-sorry..."

I grabbed my phone to see a 4 missed calls.

I stand up then look back to Katsuki, "Dad called me so I'm gonna call him back." I tell him.

I start to call him and the phone rings.

"That's odd... the phone is ringing really loud." I mumble then turn to look at the stairs leading to the next floor.

My eyes widened as I see Dad standing there with his phone in hand as he's wrapped up in bandages.

"H-hey Dad!..." I start to wave.

"Good Morning, Sweetie." He replies.

"Dad it's really not what it looks like-" I start off.

"I know. Bakugou answered the phone when I called you and explained how you fell asleep on him and that he didn't want to wake you up." He tells me as he starts to come down the stairs.

"You aren't mad?" I tilt my head.

"It's my day off. I don't have to be mad." He shrugs.

"So... it's okay if I go out to the amusement park with Katsuki and some others?" I ask him, my eyes lighting up.

"Wait others?-" Katsuki starts to ask.

"I don't mind at all." He waved his hand as he started to get something to drink.

I run over to him and hug him tightly, "You're the best!" I then run upstairs and quickly got dressed.

I tossed out a pair of light grey shorts and a black shirt, I slid on some white sandals and quickly tossed my hair up in a high ponytail.

I packed a bag filled with things I thought I might need then tossed it on my back.

I slid down the railing of the stairs, jumping off at the end.

Katsuki was bowing to Aizawa as I ran over and kissed Dad's cheek.

"Thank you! I love you!" I smiled and waved as we walked out the house.

He only waved back.

Ah. Dates.
Maybe I'm making Bakugou too sweet-
No I'm not shut up.
Lol. I hope you're enjoying.
Sorry for the late update- I've been traveling.
Word Count: 1383