Fifteen (Bakugo P.O.V)

"I killed myself that day, Kachan.. I'm not weak little Deku anymore.. I'm sorry I did this" Bakugo was almost certain he wasn't supposed to hear that. He also wasn't supposed to hear the sound of Midoriya vomiting as he left. He squeezed his eyes shut, barely muttering any apologies as he bumped into people in the street. It was his fault Midoriya was like this. Even if it wasn't completely his fault, he still felt like it was.

"No.." Bakugo opened his eyes after a moment "He's a villain now.. but he's alive" he brought a hand to his hair and shook his head. He stopped walking and eventually realized where he was. The market he first saw Midoriya in, before he knew that it was him. He gave a short sigh and turned on his heels, heading for a park he knew was nearby. He didn't feel like going home, it reminded him of his childhood friend. 

Once he was in the park, he sat down on swing. It was the only one that wasn't broken in some way. His eyes went to the two other swings. One of them was missing the seat and was only two chains. He and Midoriya had accidentally broken it off back when they were still friends. In fact, Bakugo probably still had the seat hidden in his closet somewhere. He gripped the chains of his swing, pushing himself back as he started swinging. It was the only thing he could think to do at the moment. It was the only thing that could keep him grounded, even if his feet weren't technically on the ground. He felt the wind on his face as he kept a motion that kept him swinging. He was probably doing that for only a couple minutes when he heard someone speak up.

"What are you doing?" Bakugo looked up, digging his heels into the mulch to stop himself. It was somebody from his middle school, but he didn't really recognize him. He glared slightly as he responded.

"It's none of your business, you nobody" he said lightly, moving to stand up. His eyes went to his hands, which were a slight orange from the rust on the chains. He heard the boy sigh, then looked up long enough to see him shrug and and walk off. Bakugo watched the boy leave, his eyes going back to his hands. He had obviously been in that villain's bar the entire school day. The kid was still in his own high school uniform. He let out another sigh, curling his fingers into his palms as he covered the rust stains on his hands. He stared at his fingers, and the bit of orange that he couldn't cover. He rubbed his fingers up the palms of his hands, only a bit of the orange stain smearing slightly in the trail his fingers made.

"I know what I'm going to do now.." Bakugo mumbled a little. He wanted to be the greatest hero, better than All Might, but he never had a reason why "I'm going to pull you back into the light. I'm going to free you from being a villain, Izuku"

———
Hey guys!! I really wanna apologize for taking so long to upload... if I'm being completely honest with you guys, I just started my senior year of high school. I've also been focused on some other stuff. Like I bought this game called Persona 5, and I've been playing it everyday all day when I have the time and I've been watching anime or tv shows (Criminal Minds, Carol and Tuesday, other shows) I've also started my first day of work a couple days ago. So basically I'm trying to say that I've been procrastinating on writing this and I one hundred percent forgot about it. I'm going to try and make sure I write more on this though!

By the way, you guys can thank two different people for my return!
The first is @SaraGraciano9 .. They commented on Chapter 14 like, three days ago. They reminded me that this FanFiction was a thing.
The second is @sealover231 .. They spammed my notifications all day with voting my chapters. They made me realize that I read Sara's comment three days ago and continued to procrastinate because I'm a horrible person.
Anyway, I want to give my thanks to everyone who has been voting on and adding my story to their lists! It makes me really happy that I can write things that people like! This is my first fanfiction in a long time.