Seven (Midoriya P.O.V)

Midoriya stumbled over to the nearest trash can, falling to his knees as he threw up inside of it. His entire body was shaking when he pulled himself back from the can. He glanced up to see Kurogiri sit a cup of water on the counter beside him.

"Drink, Deku" Kurogiri said lightly, looking away. He was always like this. Whenever he saw Bakugo for a long period of time, he would get sick to his stomach from the nerves. Back at the U.S.J incident, he barely saw him but it still turned out this way.

"I'm sorry" Midoriya reached for the cup after he stood up. His throat burned and he felt slight tears in his eyes. He raised his arm, wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "I don't really know why I get this way." He glanced around their base, seeing Himiko get stopped by Dabi. She had been spinning around on one of the bar stools and Dabi had placed his hand on her shoulder to get her to quit.

"So you said he was one of those two" Himiko spoke up as she leaned against the counter "We know All Might is the reason you broke, so this 'Kachan' guy is the other one? The childhood friend you told us about?" Midoriya nodded in response to her question. He sat down on one of the stools as he brought the glass to his lips. He sat the glass down with a small 'thunk' once it was empty.

"He knows I'm alive now, he also knows I'm a villain" Midoriya said lightly, gripping the edge of the counter. He glared down at his gloved hands. "I can't even fight him. I don't have a Quirk, and the only thing I'm good at is stalking heroes" he flinched slightly when Dabi touched his shoulder

"Come on Deku, you're over thinking things again" Midoriya paused, looking up to Dani's face. He was wrong, he wasn't over thinking things. Bakugo now knew he was alive, he knows he's a villain and he hates villains. It won't be easy to avoid him now that he knows it's Midoriya behind the mask.

Midoriya shook his head as he stood up "Whatever.. I need to lay down" he said lightly, waving his hand towards the others in a dismissive manner. "You don't need me for the second phase, I've already given you the data you asked for anyway. Good luck with it" he said as he turned and walked towards his room. He didn't have a mask now, he broke one yesterday and Bakugo broke his backup earlier. There was no point in him leaving the base on a mission without it. He shut his bedroom door with a sigh as he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Like usual, it was already on the news channel.

"...the recent attack on UA has been confirmed as another League of Villains attack. It has only been two hours since the attack began and already massive amounts of damage has been dealt" The woman telling the story said, she was standing as close to the school as she could without being in immediate danger. Behind her, flames rose from some of the heroes attacks. "It has been confirmed that five of the original villains that initially started the attack, have fled the scene. They left behind a giant mindless villain that began attacking relentlessly as more villains arrived. The beast known as 'Nomu' has been captured and the rest of the villains are being dealt with. Luckily, UA students from the Hero course took action and began escorting civilians and injured school mates to safety..."

"already?" Midoriya sighed as he clicked the power off of the television. He sat down on his bed as he heard Himiko call out a slight 'See you later!' To him. They were already leaving to begin the next stage of their attack. He glanced out the window and frowned. Standing from his bed, he moved over to his dresser and began pulling out some regular clothes. He was going for a walk, and couldn't be seen in his villain outfit after all.