Thirteen (Midoriya P.O.V)

Midoriya stood in the hall, his eyes wide. There on the floor in his UA uniform was Bakugo. His childhood friend was tied up, and he had one of those quirk canceling collars on.

"What did you guys do?" Midoriya asked, feeling the same burning sensation in his throat that he always did whenever he saw Bakugo. He knew he was going to throw up again. "Why is Kach- I mean.. Bakugo here?" He could see the angry male flinch slightly, but he didn't know why.

"He's here so you can kill him Deku!" Himiko grinned happily, taking a step towards him. He glared at the girl.

"Did I tell you that I wanted to kill him?" He asked her, his voice raising slightly. He slammed his hand against the counter, trying really hard to keep himself from throwing up. He wasn't that close to Bakugo, but he could still smell the shampoo that the male has always used. He could feel his eyes on him, and that feeling alone made Midoriya feel.. weird.

"W-Well no.. but..." Himiko stuttered slightly "But ever since he's gotten back into your life, you've been really weird.. so I figured that if he was dead.."

"Stop talking" Midoriya brought his hand to his hair, closing his eyes. It was too early in the morning to get a headache. "Don't you guys have better things to do besides kidnapping worthless UA students?"

"Worthless-?" Bakugo started talking, but he stopped when Dabi kicked him. Midoriya glanced to Kurogiri, who looked away from him as he started cleaning a cup.

"Isn't there a mission you guys are supposed to be doing? You know, that involves the whole 'destroy the heroes' plot?" Midoriya sighed, causing Himiko to quickly gasp.

"You're right!" She said quickly, turning to Dabi and Kurogiri "We're supposed to be at the meeting point right now! Why did you let me forget?" She turned back to Midoriya "Will you be fine with him by yourself? If he's dead when we get back, that'll be amazing! But I'm worried.."

"He'll be fine" Dabi said to Himiko, giving Midoriya a look that only confused him. It was one of those understanding looks, like he knew something Midoriya didn't. "let's go." Right after he said that, Kurogiri stepped to the two and warped them away. It was just him and Bakugo now, and the sick feeling in Midoriya's stomach got worse.

"Deku.." Bakugo started talking, but Midoriya gave him a look that made him stop talking. He walked over to the boy, crouching down as he started untying him. Now that he was closer to Bakugo, he could smell the shampoo more. He glanced up, his eyes meeting crimson.

"As soon as I untie you, you can take off that collar.." Midoriya said lightly "It's easy, since the key is on the counter. You can leave once you get it off" he mumbled, getting the last of the rope away from Bakugo's arms. As soon as the rope was off, Bakugo moved quickly and wrapped his arms around Midoriya, pulling him into a hug. He tensed up slightly.

"Bakugo..?" He started to ask, but was stopped as Bakugo hugged him a bit tighter.

"Kachan!" Bakugo said quickly "I'm Kachan.. not Bakugo. You can't call me that. You can't call me Bakugo like you don't know me!" One of Bakugo's hands went to Midoriya's hair as he continued speaking "Please.. Deku, come home. It doesn't have to be like this.."

"Kachan..." Midoriya said with a defeated sigh "This is how it is, I'm a villain.. hurry up and go home. Pretend like you never saw me. You can even go back to hating me"

"I never hated you" Bakugo let go of Midoriya, they were both still on the ground. Midoriya looked up at the taller male, confusion filling his mind.

"What? Yes you did, otherwise you never would have done what you did to me!" He protested quickly

"I did that to protect you! To get you to give up on being a hero!" Bakugo raised his voice slightly, he could see some sort of truth in the deep red eyes. "I never hated you Deku.. I could never hate you.. because I love you"