Chapter 30 - Battlefield

I continued on my way out of town with my new pet behind me, but not before I asked for directions on my way home. A 3 day walk.. What was I expecting?

I signed, tired of all the walking around in circles to find nothing.It isn't a bad thing that the Amulets of Destiny didn't exist, it was just the part of wasting my time with it and believing in lies,believing bedtime stories my mother told me and that it would achieve world peace, The only thing keeping my hopes high up until this point was that damn prophecy, the lies the whole world believed, the lies Notch created, it just reminded me about how he was already on the move lying to his citizens....so why was I so happy that it didn't exist?

Yes, of course I found myself not being scared of Hero anymore, but why did I care so much about him dying, about him getting hurt..?I didn't know him that much, and In this world its about survival for the fittest. God, I found myself in another loop hole in my mind.

I finally reached the gate and exited the town and into the forest, walking to wherever my feet took me, sighing when I stepped my feet on the outside grass and beginning to run through all the clumps pf thoughts  in my head over again. 

Herobrine wanted me gone...My parents were across the nation probably worried to death...Or maybe they were dead... When that thought crossed my mind  I suddenly stopped in my tracks. My parents, dead? My mother was so scared when I left, and Herobrine attacked right after that.  I haven't seen my father in months, he was supposed to be on a mission, a mission to search for Herobrine. But what did he accomplish when Herobrine was right in front of me the whole time...? Did he somehow fail and go back? No...he was a very good tracker, not even that, he was the best tracker in the battalions, he wouldn't give up so easily. Then..what happened?

I took in a deep breath, feeling selfish that I hadn't gave them a second thought ever since being kidnapped, but this was no time to feel guilty. No...Herobrine's goal was to kidnap me, not to kill for no reason, and father was strong, he was the leader of the guards so i'm sure hes safe, but what about my friends..? Well I didn't know to much about them, and it was weird to even calling them that. Jordan,Lukas,Herobrine. I only knew them for a few days, I don't even know if I'd called Herobrine even an acquaintance, we're basically enemies right? He acts like he hates me, he probably wouldn't care if I was dead now that he knows i'm useless. So then why did he let me go..?

I had to stop when I felt my head collide with something hard, taking me a few moments to realize I ran into a tree, of course got lost in my mind again. I turned around to see the cute wolf stick her nose in the air, at first I felt insulted  because it felt like she was laughing at my stupidity, but she looked at me for two seconds before turning around and started to walk away.

"Ay, where do you think your going?" I asked while running a hand over my forehead. She got a few meters before turning around to stare at me, sticking her tongue out with that doggy smile of hers.My mood was bad enough so her doggy smile made me feel a little better, but it was gone in a instant when I saw what direction she was wanting me to follow her to. 

"That's where Herobrine is..." I signed, oddly feeling a sting of pain while looking in that direction, to why I cared I had no idea. I looked down at her to see her continue to walk that way. 

"Hay! Come back!" I called, only for her to continue walking. Leaving me no choice, I followed the little puppy while slowly breaking into a run to catch her before she got there, but she was smart enough to fasten her pace to keep out of reach of me which only made us get to the house quicker. 

Out of breath, I finally saw the house slowly came into view and instantly my heart sank again. The puppy didn't stop when we were there though, she decided to go to the door and begin to scratch at it until I followed her.