Chapter 24 -Who are You?

-WARNING. Bad words 

The Hug didn't last for long, but it felt like an eternity, hugging the devil himself. I awkwardly eventually let go of him. His head laid low and his eyes were staring to the ground.

"Sorry..." I whispered. I hoped he got the message from that action that I wasn't leaving. I didn't want to say anything else to him. My face was burning and my palms were sweating and I had no idea why. I looked away from him as quickly as possible. I signed and sat down. Looking at the door and hoping that familiar face would run into the house. I didn't know what to do,not only would he help this awkward situation, but a plan to get the amulets. If I knew who could lead us there it would be him. He knew more about Notch then we did, even if Herobrine was is brother, Lukas was around him the most around this time. He'd know where he hid them. I just hope he didn't die first.

I thought about making a conversation, like a plan with Herobrine just to get out of the awkward silence. But at the same time I was scared for his health, and I didnt know how we were supposed to make a plan. He lost his powers and he was weak, what was I supposed to do? He was basically like a normal human, without pupils. I turned my head slowly to look at him, but he was still staring at the ground. The minute I saw his head turn toward me I turned my head back to the wall.

"What's your deal?" He asked behind my back. I didn't really know what to say. I guess I was the one making it awkward.

"U-um.." I still didn't know what to say, there was to much to say actually. So many questions I could ask, but the thing that blaberd out of my mouth was "I just really like staring at walls."It was silent for a moment, until I heard abrupt laughter behind me. I turned around slowly to see him laugh until I kinda smiled and started laughing with him. He held his stomach and couldn't stop smiling. It was really weird, and awkward... I felt like he was doing this just to get out of the silence.After a moment he stopped laughing and looked at the ground and smiled.

"Your the weirdest fucking person i've ever met"And slowly looked at me.

I stood there with an awkward smile. "Oh..Yup! Thats me...hahah..."

"Who...Are you...?" He asked. Looking into my eyes with his white ones, his smile disappeared immediately.

"W-what..?" I asked, I didn't know how to respond. The question came out of the blue, and what a weird time to ask a random question

He stared into my soul, waiting for me to answer. Does he really want an answer from me? What does he mean who I am? Doesn't he know? He watched me before we even met, wouldn't he have some sort of clue?I looked at the floor to think for a moment to think about what he was getting at, but I suddenly heard him chuckle, and the floor creaked under my body. My eyes opened wide and I looked up at him... And  I couldn't  believe what I saw. 

He stood up, like all the pain he just went through was gone, and his strength just game back from him. My heart sunk and my body shook immediately. Did he lie to me about his powers? So one could possibly heal that fast and stand up with how weak he was just a few moments ago. He stepped closer, and closer as a threat. I stepped back and looked at him.

"What a-are you doing?" I asked him. Two seconds ago we were hugging, now he's threateningly walking towards me.He watched my small form lean against the wall with fear in my eyes, he looked down at me and gave my an evil grin.He continued to stare at me as he pulled a sword from him back magically, but it wasn't there before.

"Herobrine! What are doing t-this isn't like you!"I screamed, leaning against the wall.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, stopped abruptly and looked down on me. "I've always been this way."He held his sword in his left hand and swung it around for a second, get ready to strike. I could feel sweat on the back on my neck and my heart beating in my chest. What was happening? Where did he get that sword? Why is he standing in front of me with an evil smile? I looked at him, I couldn't take my eyes away from him. Would he really kill me? After all we've been through? Does he think i'm useless now? But a minute ago he told me to leave.