Chapter 8 - Escape

~You're Pov~

I silently woke up, i lifted my body off the bed and stretched out my aching muscles. I look around the room remembering, i'm not home. "oh ya.. i'm at this place. well i wonder my GLORIOUS day awaits me.." I said sarcastically to myself.

Suddenly, the door creaks open, and a wither skeleton pops in. "Hello miss!" he said cheerfully. "Geez i must still be asleep, or maybe i hit my head to hard.." I said starting at the talking skeleton. "Oh, no no no, i'm real, I'm Herobrine's Servant, he alows me to talk to anyone he says i can, All mobs can talk, but not when there not suppose to, My name is Elliot." He said with a cheeky grin on his face. 

"Ohh you're working for that lunatic.I get it now." His grin went away after i said that.

"I should tell you not to call him that, he might be hearing, Anyways i am here to take you to training, so come on." he turned around ready to open the door.

"No, and... No. i'm not staying here, im going home TODAY whether you, or HE likes it or not." i said standing off from the bed.

He signed at replied. "Miss, i don't really want to get Herobrine if i have to, so just come with-" Before he could finish his sentence i ran up and punched his skull, it hurt, alot, but i had to do whatever i had to to escape. He fell to the ground, surprised from his attack. 

"Sorry, Elliot, you were Nice, but i'm not going anywhere." With that, you walked out of the room and locked the door."I need to find my family.." i thought in my head.

~Herobrine's Pov~

"UGH whats taking so long." i growled in annoyance on my throne. "He should be back by now." i lifted up off my throne and walked toward the hallway where (You're Name)'s room was. 

But as i got closer, i herd banging, and someone screaming. "HELP! HELP GET ME OUT OF HERE! GUARDS!" 

I walked up to her room, and.. yup, there stood Elliot. "Oh..heh. hi Master Herobrine. i kinda-"

"WHERE IS SHE." i said interrupting him.  

"She-She punched me, and locked me in the room, I-"

"UGHH, You Useless piece of GARBAGE! i KNEW I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE ELSE TO HANDLE A GIRL. OF COURSE YOU CANT, I HAVE NO TIME TO MESS AROUND AND PLAY GAMES ELLIOT. WE NEED TO FIND THOSE AMULETS AS FAST AS WE CAN, AND IF SHE KEEPS RUNNING AWAY, WE WONT BE ABLE TO!" I yelled at him opening the door letting him out. 

"NOW YOU GO LOOK FOR HER, AND I WILL AS WELL, IF YOU DON'T FIND HER FIRST, I WILL PUT YOU IN THE DUNGEON." 

"Y-yes sir.." He ran down the always looking for her.

Psh, i wont be surprised if he runs around the castle saying (Your nameee), (Your Name) Where are youuu.

~You're Pov~

I ran countless of corners , trying to find the exit, and avoiding guards. At least no one could hear my foot steps because there was yelling the distance. It was probably Herobrine. GEEZ did he have a voice. i was far away from my  'Prison' and i could  still could hear him yell. 

I Finally found the exit. i sighed in relief, i had to hurry because this was probably the first place they will look to find me. 

I pushed the big door opens and ran outside. i cursed at myself, because i forgot his castle was in the middle of the Nether.But to my luck, across the Quartz bridge that ran over lava, there was a nether portal, and i could go threw. 

I ran as fast as i could to it, and jumped inside. My body felt tingly, and light, as if i could fly. But i ended up in the middle of the woods. I looked behind me, only to see a dark wood tree. "He probably used his powers to hide the portal.." i thought i myself. 

I ran threw the woods, cursing at myself because it was already sen set. I had to get threw this night,my family was counting on me,  but i didn't even know if they were alive, what if they wernt alive? how would know if they were or not? they could be anywhere. But what if they are, they would be waiting for me. 

As i thought to myself. not noticing the sun set, and the moon rising, The Monsters began to spawn, and i didn't even notice i was running away from hoards of zombies.

Not paying attention what going, i slammed into hard stone. i rubbed it off and looked up, only to see more stone,dirt, and gravel. It was a mountain. and it was to steep to climb. i turned around. but i already trapped. Zombies, skeletons, and Spiders, they were everywhere. 

There was no where run, no where to hide. i was stuck.

I put my hands over my head and closed my eyes as warm tears went down my cheeks.

I waited for pain, i waited for something to happen. But nothing did. i slowly looked up, And there stood a familiar person, holding a sword, defending me. Herobrine.. 

He Stood there in stood there in front of me, blocking arrows as skeletons aimed for him. 

There were at least three arrows on him, one in his thigh, shoulder, and leg. He held his sword tight in his hands, and began to run toward the skeletons, they began to point there bows toward him, but he was to quick, he sliced the skeletons in half with one swipe. 

A Spiders jumped up and tried to tackle him, but he stabbed it in mid air. He flung his sword and the spiders went flying. a Zombie with a sword with a iron sword walked up behind him.

"LOOK OUT!" I yelled pointing toward the zombie that was about to strike.

He Turned around, but he was too late, the zombie struck down his chest, leaving a huge gash down him stomach. He groaned in pain an held his stomach to try and stop the blood. 

The Zombie tried to strike again, but he blocked with his sword.  the zombie hesitated, and Herobrine Stabbed the zombie, and its limb body fell to the ground.

~A/N~

Cliff HANGER. sorry i haven't been updating, school :/ but i Usually write more if i don't update a lot, hope you enjoyed!

Word Count:1088