Chapter 17 - Prisoner

~You're Pov~

It was cold...

All I  felt was cold...

I tried to lift my eyelids, but I was to weak. 

I could hear the murmurers of voices, but It wasn't loud enough to know what they were saying.

All I did was wait. All I COULD do was wait. I didn't what else to do. 

"Where am I? Why is my head pounding? Why is it so cold?" I asked myself over and over again until I found the strength to open my eyes. 

I groaned in agony as I lifted my body off the hard, cold ground. I put my hand to the back of my head, rubbing it to get rid of the pain. 

I  looked around the stone covered room, wondering where the hell I was. I slowly turned my body around so I would not hurt my aching bones, and I suddenly realized I was in a cell. 

Iron bars was the only light that escaped into my chamber, everything was gray, and there was no sign of any other colors, but there was something I didn't notice right away. 

It was a man. He had a green jacket on, and messy brown hair. He didn't notice I was awake, He stood at my door with a sword in a fighting position, and stood his guard. 

"Where am I?" I asked the guard as I slowly stood up. I looked at him, waiting for  response that never came. 

"P-please." I asked again, I slowly edged my way to the prison bars so I could get close as I could to the guard. "Why am I here?"

The guard stood quietly for moment, until finally speaking. "I do not speak to prisoner's"

Prisoner? What did I do? I thought to myself.

"But, I didn't do anything, I was just getting something to-"

"YOU were associating with a demon" He interrupted, still not looking at me.

"Herobrine...?" I whispered to myself. "Where is he!?"

"Why do you CARE?" he retorted.

I began to think for a moment. I need to get these people on my side. They know i'm  with Herobrine, so what if I thought he was bad as well?

"Psh, I DON'T care. H-hes evil." I said in a the most serious tone i could find.

half of that is true, he is a JERK. I thought as I waited for him to respond.

For this first time, the guard turned his face to look at me. His brown eyes looked deeply into my eyes, looking at me as if he knew what I meant.

"I know." He turned away again. "he stabbed my brother, and nearly killed him. He's lucky we got here quickly or else he would have died, and if he did, I would have got my revenge" 

Herobrine almost killed his brother? I thought again Well, I guess its not surprising, he does kill a lot of people, but no one knows whats its like to be him besides me. he's been stuck under a rock his whole life with no help to get up. he just protecting himself.

"Why were you with him anyway?" he asked. 

"Uh." I thought for a moment. "I was his prisoner, so... It really helps that i'm in another prison."

That isn't a lie either, I thought to myself again.

"Oh." he said, turning his body fully around. "I'm Lucas."

"(Your Name)" I said, giving a small smile. "Do, you think you could let me out?"

"No-" He immediately said, in a quick, panic tone, "I-I mean, I cant, Notch is my boss, and rules MINECRAFT! Would you know what would happen to me if I betrayed him?"