FIFTEEN.

I am totally freaked out by what is happen but I don't worry much  because I got a reverse spell, I say the spell and then everyone comes back to life, I can tell they are freaking out. "I just died and then came back to life, how's that possible?" Greg, the guy who saved Felicity from drowning asks.

 "Are we ghosts, vampires or ZOMBIES?" someone asks, suddenly everyone starts to murmur, "Silence!" Joe cries, everyone surprisingly obeys. He walks over to me, "give me the book skinny man or else," he says.

 No way, I wanted to say but didn't. Instead I tart remembering every bad humiliating thing Joe has done to me, using my face as a rag to mop someone's vomit, beating the crap out of me, pouring the most disgusting thing on me  et cetera et cetera.

"How about a fight for it," I say to Joe, actually I don't say it but it comes out, boldly. "Me fight, you? I'd win skinny man, there's no point in fighting anyway," Joe says and then flexes his enormous black muscles.

"Unless you're chicken!"I say and again I'm not in control of my mouth and my body because I hand over the book to Frank and start flapping around and mimic chicken sounds.Stop, you're gonna make Joe angry, I say to myself and a voice replies back, don't you wanna kick his butt? it asks, yes but who are you? I ask the voice, your new body guard and I'm in control baby!, it replies. "OHHHHH!" everyone watching shouts,"STOP!"Joe commands and everyone keeps shut, he then turns to me,"you wanna fight skinny man, I'll give you a fight,"Joe says and then throws a punch at me.

 I dodged easily and then kick him right between the eyes. Joe furiously tries to punch me again but this time I dodge, kick his back and give him a karate chop on his stomach, it hurt him badly.

 Are you venom? I ask the voice because I'm not controlling myself to fight Joe but the voice doesn't answer.

The voice makes me kick Joe in the stomach as he lunges towards me, and then it makes me jump on a locker and then jump off slamming into Joe, finally it makes me bend Joe's arms at his back and he cries out in pain.

Kids watching start to cheer for me, I had taken down the monster in the school, the cheer only lasts for about ten seconds because the principal Mrs.Carson has arrived.

 "What in the world is going on here?" She asked, before I can say anything Joe suddenly pipes up, "Fitz stole my book and then he fought me for it,"Joe says.Mrs.Carson didn't believe him, I mean who would believe that skinny old me decided to fight a big guy like Joe, I still don't believe I won.

 "Is this true Fitz?" She asks, "no mam the book is actually mine"I say, "where is this book?"she asks.In reply,I walk over to Frank who was pretending to open a locker that wasn't his and collect the book.

Mrs.Carson collects the book from me and examines it carefully. "Who owns this Frank?" she asks, Frank shrugs. She asks the same question to everyone in the hallway they all pretend as if they don't know maybe because they don't wanna get a beat down from Joe.

" Since the two of you can't decide to who owns this book I will keep it till you can and detention for both of you" Mrs.Carson says.

 This is what Joe wanted but I don't worry because if she holds the book no more troubles and I can manage with detention. I start worrying when the voice in my head returns and it wants me to steal the book.