"No! Kookie want Yoonie hyungie feed."

Yoongi could only looked at Namjoon apologetically before taking over the fork to feed the Little.

"Okay, bunny. But you will have to face the front to eat. Come on, turn around." Yoongi pushed his chair out slightly so as to reposition the Little.

The next 20 minutes went by in awkward silence. The hyungs kept stealing glances at the Little while the youngest conveniently ignored all of them, only focusing on devouring the pancakes that Yoongi had been feeding him.

Yoongi tried to initiate conversation that involved the Little to interact with his hyungies but the Little just keep quiet, choosing to only acknowledge the eldest rapper.

The members were disappointed to say the least, but they knew they deserved it. They could only accept it. Taehyung was not handling it well though. He was supposed to be the Little's best friend.

I am going to win him back. Yoongi-hyung shouted at Jungkookie too so why should he be the only one that got to hold my baby? Taehyung thought resolutely to himself.

When they finally finished their breakfast, Little Jungkook demanded to get out as he did not like being in the presence of his other hyungies. He knew that he was being petty but hey, he was a Little after all and Little gets to be petty. He wasn't going to forgive them so easily. They had hurt him ultimately. His Yoonie hyungie did too but he was different. His Yoonie hyungie had accompanied him in his most difficult times and cuddled him after that stressful night.

Furthermore, Little Jungkook did not like the fact that his hyungies were acting as if nothing had happened and tried to be cosy with him again.

Hmph! Hyungies are all bad boys! They bullied Kookie but did not say sowwy to him. Kookie always get punished when he was naughty so hyungies must be punished too!

The Little's thoughts were interrupted when someone spoke loudly next to him.

"Our baby Jungkookie! We have the entire day free. What would you like to do? Hyungies will do whatever you want!" Hoseok was beaming with hope glinting in his eyes.

"Yeah! Do you want to watch cartoons? Hyungie bought new ones so that we can watch together!" Jimin chirped as he took the stack of DVDs and waved at him just as Yoongi sat the Little on the couch.

Oh. His eternal enemy. No way was Little Jungkook going to answer him for he was the reason why his hyungies had ignored him in the first place.

Little Jungkook just kept quiet again. Yoongi could only sigh internally as he looked at the bunny in his arms. He had demanded the elder earlier to pick him as they made their way to the living room.

Little Jungkook turned his head around and cuddled close to his Yoonie hyungie, but not before he took a second look at the DVDs. Well, you see. The Little had always been drawn to watching cartoons, that was his favourite pastime.

Jimin knew. So, although disappointed that the Little ignored him too, Jimin put a disc into the player without any hesitance. It was Toy Story 4.

After that, they carried on watching How to Train Your Dragon and The Secret Life of Pets 2.

It was almost like how they would usually spend their day with the Little, only it was different this time round. It was quiet except the sound coming from the television. There was no excited squeal and bubbly laughter. The members were watching but also not watching too. Their minds were preoccupied with ideas on how they were going to salvage the situation. The atmosphere was suffocating.

As they pondered on, Little Jungkook could not stop squirming around. In fact, he had been doing so since midway through the first movie. He was getting fidgety and seemingly irritated with something. The Little's actions were not left unnoticed by the members. Finally, when Little Jungkook huffed out in frustration for the umpteenth time, Yoongi questioned. "What's the problem, bunny?"

"Nothing." Little Jungkook mumbled but he was subconsciously tugging at his T-shirt and sweatpants. Apparently, that was what Yoongi had dressed him in before they joined the others for breakfast earlier that day.

Realisation dawned on everyone. Their Little was uncomfortable in the clothes that he usually wore when he was Big.

Yoongi looked towards his hyung, then the leader and all his other dongsaengs. He pointed his head at Little Jungkook before looking down at his own outfit and back to look at his members. He then attempted to communicate with them telepathically. Should we return his Little stuff to him?

Before anyone could respond, they heard a little voice. "Hyungie, Kookie tired."

Noticing that it was already late afternoon and that was the Little's usual naptime, Yoongi stood up from his seat. "Does our bunny want to take a nap now?"

Little Jungkook nodded his head sleepily and stretched his hands out, curling his fingers in and out repeatedly. It was a silent plea for Yoongi to pick him up. The elder could only chuckle.

Little Jungkook was out like a light when his head hit the pillow. As Yoongi emerged from the maknae's room, his phone rang.

By the time Yoongi got to the living room, he was looking at his members with a look that they identified as regret and they did not like it at all.

"Sorry guys, I have to leave for a short while. Pdogg-hyung wants to see me."

No way. Little Jungkook is gonna be so mad if he finds out that Yoongi isn't around.