I Don't Want To Burden You

Sakura POV

===========

"Kura ya.... Hmmmm.... Listen to unnie, ok? I think the best decision is break up with her" manager unnie suddenly tell me.

What??? Why? How can unnie tell me to take that decision? I get confuse.

"Unnie, how can you say that thing to me? You know right... who is the one truly loves me....Hmmmmmm.... I don't want to hear that kind of sentence anymore!"

I didn't expected that manager unnie told me to break up with Chaeyeon. Isn't she insane?

"But, you can't wins against Hyewon... If you keep meets Chaeyeon, I afraid both of you and Chaeyeon career will....." manager unnie still try to convince me.

"STOP IT!!!" I unconsciously shout it. I don't know what actually happen in my brain, but I don't want to hear anybody tell me to break up with Chaeyeon anymore.

Manager unnie gets shock, she heave a sigh.

"Ah, I'm....i'm sorry.... I didn't meant to shout at you unnie..." I use my thumb and index finger to pull manager unnie cloth.

"I think I better leave you alone first." She grab my wrist and put my hand away.

I know that I can't wins over Hyewon because she is my agency CEO daughter, but I have to believe Chaeyeon. She said she can handle it.

At this moment, suddenly someone comes....

"Ding dong"

Me and my manager unnie both shock, we look at each other. She point at my door and asked me with a low voice.

"Who?"

"I dunno...." I raise my shoulder and shake my head.

"It's me. Open the door"

I know that voice, i don't want to hear that voice. I want to get rid of that person.

My manager unnie try to open the door.

"No...no... noo....... I don't want to see her face" I grab my unnie hand and speak in low voice.

"You better open the door, because I have some interesting photos to show you. Or... I'll show it to Chaeyeon first?" that person try to threaten me.

"Geez, ck...." I have no choice and open the door.

When I see Hyewon face I want to slap her, but.. I endure it.

"Give it to me!" I asked her for those photos.

"Wait, but you must accompany me today, ok?" she try to seduce me.

Hmmmmmfffff.....This girl is really....uggghhhh.... I think I can't handle it anymore. But I don't want to add some burden to Chaeyeon anymore.

"Fine, where's those photos you say just now?" I ask her.

She show me those photos, and I take it from her hand.

".................."

"How...how could you..... you buy some paparazzi to follow us?"

"What do you want? Why do you do this to me? Why can't you leave me alone?" My eyes start become teary.

"Nothing, I just want you to accompany me today. "

I wipe my tears and say : "Okay, you must promise me that don't bother Chaeyeon anymore."

But suddenly my manager unnie worry and grab my wrist, "Kkura ya...."

"I can handle it unnie. Don't worry."

After that, I go with Hyewon.

================

Manager Unnie POV

================

What shall I do? I can't let Saku go with Hyewon, she will get in trouble. I must do something. I must tell Chaeyeon.

"Hello? Unnie?"

".... Chaeyeon.... I don't know I should tell you or not... but, I afraid..."

"What's actually happen unnie? Tell me the truth." I can hear Chaeyeon voice becomes worry.

"Hyewon... Hyewon came here and she treathen Saku. And now Saku went out with her. I'm afraid Saku will get into some trouble again."

".........."

"Okay unnie, don't worry. I will try to contact Saku first."

"Thanks, I really don't know who can I ask for help... thanks... I'll keep contact with you until Saku comeback home."

==============

Third Person POV

=============

Sakura don't know where Hyewon will take her. She decide to accompany Hyewon because she don't want add more burden to Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon try to call Sakura several times, Saku know it but she silent her phone and didn't pick up Chaeyeon's call. She afraid Hyewon will do something crazy if she find out both of them keep contact.

From : Jjaeyeon

"Where are you now?"

To : Jjaeyeon

"At home"

From : Jjaeyeon

"Just now, your manager unnie call me. Tell me where are you now. Pick my call! "

To: Jjaeyeon

"Sorry Jjae.."

Chaeyeon try to call Sakura again, but Sakura's phone already turn off.

To be Continue........