Don't Cry

Sakura POV

(The day of filming)

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! " The film director shouted as he threw away his manuscript.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

"HOW DID YOU ACT?"

"Why is your acting so bad? I want you to express the expression when you fall in love with someone. The expression you made just now is just like reciting a manuscript you know?" The director was furious.

"Ah, forget it, forget it! We'll stop today! "

"Sorry, sorry director." I bowed my head and apologized to the director multiple times.

While my manager was apologizing to the other staff, I slowly went to the actress dressing room by myself.

"She's really famous just because of her visual."

"She can't do such a simple acting. She has no ability."

"I don't think she'll be as popular as now in a few years later."

In the dressing room, I also heard several staff members talking about me outside the room. I tried to bear it, but unconsciously, my tears fell from my eyes drop by drop.

"I... I... I've worked hard, and I don't want to act like that either. Why? Why.............................................."

(Silent)

Five minutes later, someone knocked at the door.

"Hello, is there anyone in the room?"

'Oh My God' I thought to myself and i immediately took the tissue out of the tissue box and wiped my tears. I immediately sat and turned my back to the door.

"Hello, may I go in and get something?" Someone asked again.

"Yes. Come in!" I said.

Krieettttttttttttttt, the door slowly opened.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I left something here." She said.

After taking her stuff, I didn't realize that she suddenly bent down and put her face in front of my face, stared at my eyes, smiled at me and said, "That beautiful face, if you keep crying, it will not look good."

Listening to her words, I looked up at her.

'Well, wasn't she was the last time who I accidentally bumped into?' I thought to myself.

"Lee Chaeyeon?" I asked.

"How do you know my name?" She asked curiously.

"Your work permit... I stared at the work permit hanging on her chest.

"Ah, yes. I'm such a fool." She knocked her head several times.

"Pfffffftttttttttttt, hihihihihihihihihihihi"

"Why do you laugh?" She asked.

And then she suddenly looked at her watch and said to me in a hurry, "Okay, I'll go first. Goodbye! "

After that, she stroke my head like two times, then she turned he body and went out of the dressing room.

Don't know why, but I feel much better when I think of all her actions towards me just now.

I thought to myself, "hmmmm... She's really kind....."

Lee Chaeyeon POV

"It's too late! It's too late!" I ran to the studio as hard as I could.

When I got to the studio, I directly panted toward my boss's office.

And then...

"Lee Chaeyeon, just in time, I have something urgent to discuss with you," said my boss (Eunbi).

"Well, what's the matter? Please give me your orders." I smiled at her.

She hesitated for a moment and then said, "The filming crew just told me that they were short of staff and they wanted to borrow our staff. I'm going to send you. What's your opinion? Is there any problem?"

"Yes, no problem. When will it start? I asked.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow morning you go directly to the filming crew and start work there," Eunbi answered.

"Okay, i'll do my best."

When i arrived at home

"Dad! I'm back!" I shouted happily.

"You're back. How's your work today? Let's have dinner together." Dad said as he walked towards the dining room.

"Not bad, hmmmm.. But tomorrow I was sent to the filming crew because they said there was a shortage of people."

"I see...That's all right. You can learn more about other things." After saying that, Dad began to eat.

I also ate quietly..

After dinner, I directly went upstairs to my room.

As soon as I entered the room, I lay directly in bed, closed my eyes and the suddenly remembered what had just happened in the evening.