Who Is She?

Although Sakura was disappointed because she had been rejected many times by Chaeyeon. But she was happy to hear the last words Chaeyeon say to her.

Saku walk into her dinner room.

"What do you make? It's smells very nice." Sakura quickly pulled the chair,sit and ready to eat.

Chaeyeon takes the spoon and fork to Sakura: "Let's start eating".

Sakura took his first bite of rice and raised his thumb to praise Chaeyeon and said, "Wow, it's delicious!"

Chaeyeon listened, and her face showed a happy expression.

They chatted while eating. The atmosphere around them seemed to be blooming.

After dinner, Sakura told Chaeyeon to take a bath quickly.

Sakura first brought Chaeyeon's clothes, and then Chaeyeon went in to take a bath. While waiting Chaeyeon take bath, Sakura washed the dishes they had just eaten.

After Sakura finished washed the dishes, she went into the room and sat on the bed waiting for Chaeyeon to come out. Unexpectedly, while waiting, Sakura sat and slowly fall asleep.

When Chaeyeon finished taking a bath, she saw Sakura already fall asleep. She went over to Sakura. She squatted down and looked at Sakura's face. She said, "Why..........? Every time I see you, I can't control myseft but think of her....."

Sakura heard the sound and woke up suddenly. Seeing Chaeyeon watching her, Sakura blushed, she suddenly stand up and she prepare to fixed Chaeyeon's tie.

"Look at you, can't you wear a tie?" Sakura helped Chaeyeon fix her tie. Sakura feels nervous standing in front of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon kept staring at her.

Looking deeply into Sakura's eyes, Chaeyeon's hands suddenly gently lifted Sakura's cheeks.

She raised Sakura's face, and then Chaeyeon kissed Sakura's lips gently.

Sakura's eyes opened wide and she was shocked.

Chaeyeon looked at Sakura's shock and shy expression and whisper to her, "I love you".

"What? Why did you suddenly...? Before the words were finished, Chaeyeon slowly held Sakura in his arms, and then both of them fell on the bed together. Chaeyeon suppresses Sakura's body. Sakura was shocked. She was panicked when she saw Chaeyeon push her suddenly. She keep eyes closed and doesn't dare to look at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon watch Sakura's expression. She holds Sakura's cheek with both hands, then gently kisses Sakura's forehead, Sakura's nose. Sakura never dares to open her eyes. Chaeyeon found that Sakura's body was shaking all the time, and Sakura's face turned red.

Sakura was shy and then Chaeyeon gently kissed her lips one more time. Then she whispered, "Didn't you always want to hold me? Why are you afraid now? Little fool."

After that, Chaeyeon tapped Sakura's forehead gently with his hand. The she stroke Sakura hairs..

'Kriiiinggggg... Kringgggg...'

Chaeyeon's phone suddenly turned up. Chaeyeon gets up. She saw the number on her cell phone.

"I'll answer the phone first." She said.

Sakura nodded and then she got up and sat down on the bed to fix her clothes.

"Hello," Chaeyeon said.

"Hello, Chaeyeon unnie, what are you doing?" The other side asked.

"Ah, Minjoo. What's up? I'm at my friend's house now." Chaeyeon said.

"Are you going to have dinner tonight?" Minjoo asked.

"Yes, you will go too right?" I'll pick you up later in the evening." Chaeyeon answered her.

.........

"Well... Well... See you in the evening, "Chaeyeon said.

Sakura became jealous when she heard Chaeyeon sweetly talking to other girl on the phone.

Chaeyeon turned off the phone and found Sakura was looking at her all the time.

Sakura wanted to ask who Chaeyeon had just called, but she afraid to ask.

And then Sakura summon up courage, she asked : "Who was the one that calling you?"

To be continued....