Both were looking made for each other type

Pandit started the mantra of marriage

7 pheras :

Pandit : Pehela phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma : I vow I'll take responsibility of you and your happiness.....

Na : I vow that I will take care of the you and household and will share your responsibility as My own.

Pandit : Dusra phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma : I vow I will remain loyal and faithful to you and will stand by your throughout the thick and thins of life.

Na : I vow I will willingly share the responsibility by helping you in every possible way and be ready to endure all with courage and strength.

Pandit : Thisra phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma : I  vow I will work hard putting all my efforts to bring wealth and prosperity in the house and giving education to our children.

Na : I vow I will act responsibly in maintaining the resources and devote my love exceptionally to my husband and all other men would be secondary in my life. I will be loyal throughout life, maintaining chastity.

Manik and Nandini held hands looked at each other

Pandit : Chauta phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma : I thank you through this sacred affair of marriage, you have made my life beautiful and complete and I vow to respect you. I will respect your wishes and will include you in all my major decisions.

Na : I vow  that I will stand by your side in all rituals, family and religious commitments and will walk by your side giving my consent for your decisions. I will respect and regard his decisions and include your say in all my decisions. In case any danger intercepts your way, I will stand before you to save you and will be ready to sacrifice my life for him.

Manik kept on looking at her..... Nandini blinked her eyes in concent

Pandit : Pachva phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma/Na : We vow to be with each other sharing our happiness and sorrows with great understanding and care. We together pray to God to bless us with healthy children and we both will strive to nurture our children with enriching values and generous lifestyle.

Pandit : Chatva phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma/Na : We vow to love and respect each other and stand together in times of joy and grief. We together pray to seek the blessings of God to bestow us with healthy and long life filled with joy, peace and prosperity so that we can carry our duties and responsibilities towards each other.

Pandit : Satva aur ankhri phera : ..... (Please imagine the mantras)

Ma/Na : We vow together that through this ritual of Sacred Seven Vows, we have become husband and wife uniting our soul. We are united with a divine thread of togetherness and we will love each other and be there for each other till eternity. We as a couple will walk together as great companions, sharing each and everything of life, honouring and loving each other unconditionally. We promise to abide by all the holy seven vows with pure and honest intentions that we have promised during the ritual of marriage.

Manik makes nandini wear the sindoor and mangalsutra....

Pandit : Shadi sampaan hui.... Aap dono pati patni hue.....

Both took God and pandit hi ka blessing......

They changed to their old dress and went to manik's home..
They were about to enter when Manik stopped her
Ma : Sorry Nandu..... You can't enter my home.

Na : But Mani.....

Ma : No means no