"Aww, look at you two." Sam cooed, taking a sip of the water a nurse had left for him. "So close, very cute. I can definitely see something happening between you two."

Steve ignored the gushing, resting his chin on Bucky's shoulder to where he could feel his warm breath on his skin. Bucky shivered. "How are you feeling, Sam?"

"Fine. Got a massive headache, my arm kinda hurts but eh."

"Do you want me to go and get you some Panadol? I know some of the nurses." Bucky offered, wanting to remove himself from the room at the looks the other men were giving each other.

"Yeah, thanks."

Bucky nodded, patting Steve's arm to make him let go with a sigh and walked out of the room. He couldn't help but feel disheartened at not being in the other's embrace anymore, but quickly shook the thought from his mind and continued on his way to the nurses.

"Excuse me?" He asked softly, stopping in front of a nurse.

The woman looked up from her clipboard, a smile breaking out onto her lips. "James? Hi doll, how come your here?" She asked.

"Oh, hi Lisa." Bucky smiled. "I'm just here for a friend.. got in a small accident. Do you think I could get some Panadol for him?"

"Of course, love. Wait right here and I'll go get you some."

Bucky did as he was told, stepping out of the way from other workers and patients with small apologies. Lisa only took a few minutes, coming out of a room with two Panadol in the palm of her hand to which she handed over to the boy.

"Thanks, Lisa."

"Of course pet. How're you holding up, hey? I haven't seen you in a while so I'm guessing it's going alright."

Bucky shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. I don't get a lot of pain, but I don't really like going out that much.. I don't like being stared at."

"Yeah? Well Stephen was telling me that you're getting a prosthetic? That's great."

"Yeah. I'm quite excited."

Lisa smiled warmly, rubbing the boys arm. "Well I best let you go on your way, hope your friend feels a bit better."

"Thanks."

The two went their separate ways with another small goodbye and Bucky made his way back to Sam's room, stopping outside the door. He reached his hand out to carefully grab the handle and not drop the pills, but stopped himself from doing so at the hushed arguing inside.

"Please just drop it, Sam!" He heard Steve hiss angrily. "Bucky is in a relationship or something, and you talking like that makes him uncomfortable. I get your only trying to help, but he's happy.. I think.."

"You told me the guy was a dick!" Sam exclaimed. "Said he embarrassed the poor kid. And plus your the one who can't keep it in his pants for the guy! Just hurry up and tell him how you feel. You'd make him happy, I know you would. No matter how many times I've warned you about keeping away, I've noticed the way he looks at you. You really help him, Steve. I say go for it."

"I can't.. I.. I can't Sam."

The rest of the conversation was unknown to the shocked boy as he began to zone out. Steve.. liked him?

Taking in a deep breath, Bucky cleared his throat and grabbed ahold of the door handle. The room went quiet as it creaked open and the boy walked in silently, handing over the pills to Sam.

"Thanks, kid."

Bucky shrugged with a small smile and went to go and sit next to Steve, ignoring the small frown he got. "So, What'd I miss?" He questions, eyeing the two of them.