Never.

His eyes were on her petite form, while she served him breakfast. Arnav usual liked to put his food on his plate, by himself but Khushi insisted to serve him. He looked away to escape the fragrance of her hair when she leaned down to put food on his plate. His eyes fell on her beautiful hands and remembered immediately her touch. Her long fingers decorated by short but neat nails couldn't be more plain, nonetheless more attractive. He imagined how she touched him with her fingers and her soft skin stroked his body. In his imagination, Khushi fingertips roamed around his tummy and she heated up his skin with hers up.

>>Oh, God.<<

Khushi stopped her movements and observed his face, looking for the reason he called for the creator.

He wasn't aware that he spoked loud out.

>>Arnavji? Everything ok?<<

Arnav's imagination played with him and her voice didn't make it easier to control whatever was going on inside him. He didn't understand himself anymore. All control he usually have over his body was away, blow out. He imagined how he swept everything down from this damn table and took Khushi right then and there. He started to breathe faster and his fingers bored into the tabletop, in desperate try to control, but his imagination played it's own game, when he heard her voice.

>>Arnav ji? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?

His mind was screaming, yes. He wanted to close her mouth with his and taste her from inside. Taste her food by playing with her tongue.

He stood suddenly up because he wasn't able anymore to look at her and keep his distance.

>>I am not hungry. Make yourself ready. We are leaving for shopping.<<

Arnav walked away, giving his best to not look back. Something like this never happen to him before. He was scared about his feelings. It ate him form inside, that he couldn't control his desire. He was always controlled. This was the way he was, since his mother left hid Di and him. He was used to control every feeling of his body, every reaction but as soon Khushi came into his life, he realized that nothing was under control anymore. It was enough for him to hear her voice and his whole body and even soul, was full of need for this girl. Shit, it was enough to smell her to lose it. Why? Why, dammit? He never felt for anyone the way he felt for Khushi. Suddenly his body and soul became weak, tiered and the loss of his much needed self-control make everything worse.

He knew this day will be hard to manage. Damn, he wanted to hold her away from Shiyam but couldn't even control himself anymore. He needed to go out. The risk to take her and lose his control again, would be much lower, as long people are around them, so he decided to bring Khushi on the place, where a lot of people are going to be.

***

Half an hour later they sat inside the car and were on their way for shopping. Arnav looked for shopping possibility somewhere far away from the place where his Di lived and Shiyam worked. Both still thought Arnav was in USA and no one should find out that he was actually in India.

Khushi looked outside the window and was happy that Arnavji took her somewhere far away from her living place. First she needed to find a job before her Amma and Babuji see her with him. She want to show her family, that she was worth to be called their daughter. She planned to help them and pay for their needs. She will take care of them better than any other child for their parents. This was her intention and her biggest wish. How much she missed her Amma's voice and Babuji's hug. How much she missed her Jiji Payal. She was going to buy her a beautiful scarf, just to see her smiling. Payal always like when she became presents. Khushi knew it because she remembered every small part of her past. No matter the reason she parted from her family, they still were a huge part of her life. She loved them more than anything in the world. That's why missed them in her life and hoped for the best future where they will become family again.