Chapter twelve

Ariana's POV

"Luke Hemmings caught kissing bandmate Ashton Irwin at the local bar in Inglewood. What's going on?" I heard on the news as it showed pictures of Luke and Ashton kissing. Oh boy, Harry's not going to like this. I think to myself. I just can't bare the thought of seeing Harry cry again. He's already been through so much since his breakup with Kendall before he got with Luke. I can't tell him that Luke cheated on him, not when he's pregnant again. Yeah, Harry told me that he and Luke are expecting another baby 2 months ago and I'm so happy for them.

"Ari?" I heard Harry ask and I pout a little as I turned around and saw tears falling down his cheeks and his eyes looking glossy. Poor baby. "Lukey cheated." Guess he found out from Twitter. I got up from the couch, grabbed the remote and changed the channel and put on some Friends for Harry to watch and I walked over to him, grabbed his arm gently and walked with him to the couch.

"Ari" I heard Harry whine softly. "I know this hurts Haz, but you'll be okay." I stroke his cheek softly and kissed his forehead. I don't know how I'm going to deal with Harry's pregnancy for the next 9 months. I think Mikey should know about this too. I don't know what our mum and dad would do if they saw Harry like this. Dad would probably have a little talk with Luke about hurting Harry while mum would be comforting Harry just like I am right now.

"You're going to be okay Haz. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I say softly into his ear. I hate to see him like this. He's already been through so many breakups, one of them being with Kendall.

"I miss mummy." Harry says while sniffling a little. He's such a mumma's boy and it's so cute. "I miss her too Haz. And dad as well." I say as I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Why did they have to leave us?" He asks and I pout a little when I heard his voice crack a little. Poor baby. "I don't know why Haz but we've been so strong since they've died." I couldn't help but tear up a little as I heard Harry cry. Poor baby has already been through too much.

"I don't know if I can do this alone Ari" he says as he breaks down crying into his hands. "Haz, you're not alone. You have me and Gemma to help you with the pregnancy, and to help you raise Sydney and Jacob as well." I pout softly as I rubbed his back softy, trying to calm him down.

"Ari, I can't do this anymore." Harry said while tearing up. "Haz-" I say as I grab hold of his arm and pout a little when he stood up. "Harold, where are you going?" I ask when I saw him walk towards the front door. "I'm going out for some fresh air, Ari." He says as he opens the door and walk out the door.

*An hour later*

I looked at the time on my phone. 5:45 p.m. Harry hasn't come home yet. I sighed softly as I got up from where I was sitting on the couch and grabbed my phone, called my best friend Liz to come over and watch Harry's kids and mine and Michael's daughter Anne while I'll go and look for Harry.

A few minutes later, Liz arrived and I opened the door. "Ari, what's going on?" She asked when she walked in. "I have to go out and find Harry." I tell her.

I grabbed my car and keys and puts on my shoes before walking out. I walked towards the car and got in and pulled out of the driveway.

There's only one place that I could think of where Harry went. The cemetery.

I parked the car when I arrived and got out, closing the door behind me and locked it. I walked across the grass as I walked towards where Harry was standing, in front of our parents' grave.