Chapter ten

A/N: I'm going to make this book be in Ariana's POV from now on.
--------------------------------------------
A lot has happened in the past 4 months. Harry and Luke told me that they're having a boy which means that I'm going to be an aunt again. Mikey and I are expecting our baby girl in 4 more months from now, while Harry could be going into labor with his and Luke's baby boy any minute now.

"Haz, you okay?" I looked over at Harry and I could tell that he's in pain. "I-I think it's time Ari." He stutters out as I hold my arms out. He grabs onto my arms as he stands up, only to whine in pain as he grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it tightly. I frown softly as I rubbed small circles on his hand. Second pregnancies could be as painful as the first ones are.

"Lukey is on tour with the rest of the band." Harry moans in pain as a contraction came. "Let's get you to the hospital Haz." I say calmly as I guided him out of the house and to the car. I helped him get into the car as I walked back inside to get the hospital bag and walked back outside. I walked up to the car and put the hospital bag in the backseat as I got in the drivers seat and held Harry's hand softly. "How many contractions so far Haz?" I asked as I pulled out of the driveway. "2 contractions so far." He whines softly and grips onto my hand tightly as another one came. I wonder if this is going to be me when I go into labor with mine and Mikey's baby girl.

Once we arrived at the hospital, I got out of the car and grabbed the hospital bag from the backseat and walked over to Harry's side of the car as he whined in pain. Guess another contraction is coming. I hold his hand softly as I heard a soft whimper escape from his lips and he squeezes my hand tightly. I rubbed his hand softly until it passes and I kissed his cheek softly. I helped him walk inside the hospital and helped him sit down on one of the chairs in the waiting room as I walked up to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The nurse asked me. "My brother is going into labor." I say as I looked over at Harry and his face scrunches up in pain. I hate seeing him like this, and especially since Luke isn't here with us now since he's on tour with 5SOS. The nurse tells me the room number and I thank her as I walked over to Harry and helped him up as we walked to the room, well tried to since Harry had to stop along the way when a contraction came. "How many contractions now?" I ask him. "4. 4 contractions now." He closes his eyes as it passes and pout softly. I kissed his cheek as I walked back over to the front desk and asked the nurse for a wheelchair for Harry since he can't walk right now. I heard Harry whine softly in pain as I walked back over to him with the nurse following behind me with the wheelchair as I hold his hand softly, "You're going to be okay Haz." I rub his hand softly as he squeezed my hand tightly. That's the fifth contraction that came. I think to myself as Harry loosens his grip on my hand as I wheel him into the room and helped him get onto the bed while holding onto his hand softly. Harry whines in pain as he squeezes my hand tightly. Six contractions. That's the sixth contraction that came. I think to myself. "I'm going to get the nurse Hazzy." I say as I walk out of the room to get the nurse. "Ari" I heard him whine which made me pout. I hate seeing him in pain. "Uncle Hazzy is going to be okay baby girl." I say as I rubbed circles on my 5 month pregnant stomach. "He's going to be okay" I say softly.

After I got the nurse, I walked back to Harry's room and sat down on the chair next to his bed as I held his hand softly. "How many contractions has he had so far?" The nurse asks me. "Six contractions." I tell her. After she had checked Harry, she told him that he can start pushing. I heard Harry whine in pain as he squeezes my hand tightly and he pushes hard. I rubbed small circles on his hand and stroked his cheek softly, pushing a strand of his hair away from his face. His hair has gotten a little bit longer since he had come back from tour. The last time that he had his hair long was when he had come back home from touring with the boys for their On The Road Again Tour before he had to cut his hair for the World War II movie Dunkirk. "Just 2 more pushes, Mr. Hemmings and your baby boy will be out." I heard the nurse say. Harry whined more as he squeezes my hand tighter as he pushes harder.

"One more push, Hazzy." I tell him. "It hurts Ari." He whines as he pushes harder. "I know it does Haz. But it'll be over before you know it." I stroke his hair and pressed a small kiss to his forehead.

I heard a loud scream (thanks Harry for hurting my eardrums) then a baby cry. "He's finally here, Mr. Hemmings." The nurse says as she hands Harry's newborn son to him. "He's adorable Haz." I coo softly at the small baby in his arms. He's the most adorable baby that I have ever seen in my life, besides Sydney of course. "He is. My adorable little babyboy." Harry says softly as he strokes the baby's cheek softly. "At least you didn't think that you were going to die like you did when you were going into labor with Sydney 2 years ago." I tell him and he glares at me playfully. "What's his name?" I ask. "Jacob." He says with a small smile on his lips as Jacob grabs hold his finger with his small hands.

"Where's Lukey?" He asked. Oh shoot, I forgot to call Luke and tell him that Harry's going into labor. "I'll be right back." I say as I get up grabbing my phone and walking out of the room. I dialed Luke's number and waited for it to ring.

"Ari? What's going on?" I heard Luke ask when he picked up the phone. "Harry went into labor Lucas." I tell him. "I missed it?" I heard him say and he cursed softly under his breath. "I'm coming over." He says then hangs up.

I walked back into the room and sat back down on the chair next to Harry's bed. "Luke's coming Hazzy." I say as I hold his hand softly. "Get some rest Haz." I say when I saw him rub his eyes tiredly.

Harry handed me Jacob as he layed down on the bed and eventually fell asleep. I placed Jacob in his bassinet then walked over to Harry and stroked his cheek softly. I know how tired he must be. Dealing with the pregnancy with Jacob for 9 months seems a lot for him to deal with since he's famous as well as Luke.

Jacob Andrew Hemmings

Born on: June 23, 2018 at 2:23am

Weight: 7 pounds and 6.8 ounces

Eye color: Blue-green

Hair color: Light brown

Parents: Harry Hemmings
Luke Hemmings

Sibling: Sydney Hemmings

Relatives: Gemma Styles
Ariana Styles
Ben Hemmings
Jack Hemmings
Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson
Liam Payne
Niall Horan
Ashton Irwin
Michael Clifford
Calum Hood

Grandparents: Liz Hemmings
Andrew Hemmings
----------------------------------------------
Thoughts on the chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Leave your comments down below

Like ❤️

Comment ❤️