Alien Cycles: The UFO's Have Landed

In a small sleepy town raided by aliens a group of people find themselves trapped in a funeral home with an important decision to make.

                              1.

Everyone's got a story to tell. This is really the story of Babbs Cassidy. She was the daughter of a Sergeant named Coocochu.
     It was late indeed, but that didn't stop Babbs. Still no sign of Marsha, her best friend. This was the only thought on her fragile and insecure mind: where was she?
     She entered and sat with her mother in the back conservatory of an old funeral home. For some reason, this home was still standing.
     "Do what you have to do," said Kaitlyn to Babb's mother, Joanna.
     Marsha's mom sat to Joanna's left.
     Kaitlyn, complaining, got up from the bench that was hurting her.
     Everyone got up then and made a dash to the window. They all heard commotion coming from outside. Minnesota smelled raw and damp that night.
     "Somebody help!" cried out an old man. Then before letting out his last words, "The strawberries...," he fell to the ground. He was gone.
     Many of the people gathered in the funeral home were old themselves. For some strange reason, they all possessed some form of clairvoyance. They knew what was going on when the facts weren't entirely clear. Now, these people were jammed against the window. To make matters worse, the room was dinky and smelled musky.
     Soon, the old man from outside rose up. The short ruffled grey hair of this black man made him look more gruesome and grotesque than he actually was.
     It was unnecessary for Kaitlyn to cause such a mess, but she did. A train stopped on the tracks nearby. Meanwhile, under an exposed moon a bunch of them started to approach the funeral home. Some houses just look more creepy than others.
     "Let's go," Babbs said, "Get your tail in gear. Vámonos!"
     They could see the UFOs landing. What they really needed was a doctor for Joanne. She was now on the floor, going into labor. She was pregnant.
     Babbs paced the floor up and down. Then, she angrily called on a man that stayed in 428. He ran up and calmed her by giving her water. Babbs wished Marsha showed up.
     By the time she did, it was too late - she was already one of them.
     The stars in the sky gave no peace of mind.
     "Stop!" yelled Kaitlyn.
     Then her birth certificate, along with other papers, floated down from the sky; it was the only one with blood on it.
     Two men eased the baby out.
     "This is Wylie, and I'm Dawn Broojah. Success! What a beautiful baby boy, with the cutest hazel eyes I've ever seen."
     "How joyful! Let's celebrate!"
     After the birth, the herd of aliens dispersed.
     "Wylie, can I talk to you for a minute?" asked Megan Boggs. The tall thin lady was later eaten alive by an alien. For now, Boggs was their leader.
     "I've cleared a path, we can get out this way."
     "You're right, but I don't want to die, Boggs, I just want to go home."
     "I think you are a bastard Wylie."
     "The right batch to head our investigation of the Minnesota Cabin. Boggs, you know it's true!"
     "Let's go team!" cried out Boggs, "Let's move out. Vámonos!"
     "Right, grab your best white blouse Broojah."
     "That's so funny I forgot to laugh," said Babbs.
     "I hope you're ready for this?"
     "Ready for what?"
     "Joanne is dead."
     Her body laid in a pool of blood before an alien dragged her body to the yard.
     The hard returned and took control of the situation.
     "We got to understand that they don't feel emotions guys. They mimic our emotions because they have discovered that they are accepted this way," said Boggs.
     "Evil has seduced Boggs."
     Wylie stepped in.
     "Odd, it's quiet outside."
     "Yeah, where did they go?"
     "Oh my God, No! NO! NO!"
     The baby was crawling towards the aliens. It turned its head back to the group and its eyes where now like theirs.
     "It is changing!" yelled Babbs
     The baby turned the corner and walked by Marsha.
     "Marsha, is that you? I am here, girl, don't you remember me? I'm your best friend."
     The whole place was full of cigarette smoking aliens now. They were surrounded. Outside, a large saucer neutralized part of the train, and their leader appeared and took to the main stage of the funeral home. The creaking boards were no match for how creepy this alien was.
     "We must drink your blood."
     "Alken!" said Babbs.
     Alken entered.
     "I'm so glad you made it Alken."
     "Don't worry ladies, I'll be your hero."
     Before Alken could do anything, the alien picked him up by his throat and threw him against a brick wall. The bricks smashed as his body hit the wall, making a loud thunderous sound. Suddenly, explosion sounds were heard from outside. The militia had engaged the UFOs.
     An alien starship appeared, deploying several flying saucers.
     "Are you serious?" Boggs let out.
     "That's right sweetie!" said Kodak, a large black man.
     "Who's this?"
     "That's a cruel bastard," said Babbs. "He's still a boy!"
     "I think not! Look at what he is packing!" shrugged Broojah.
     Screams could be heard from outside, in what looked like a war zone filling up with falling debris.
     A phone rang in a tent put up by the militia, who had now secured the area.
     This is how it became known as the Minnesota cabin.
     "Karin, the unit is secure."
     "I need a full report on the inquisition here. Who is left?"
     "We found a certain Wylie, but he is not talking or he is unable to. He keeps mentioning the aliens eating his friends."
     "Wylie, can you understand me?"
     "Yeeeaah. The green men. They have eaten my friends."
     "Don't insult me Karin, I can't talk to this guy."
     Then, as Sgt. Coocochu walked away, he heard a popping sound.
     It was Wylie. His eyes popped out of their sockets, and smoke could be seen coming out of his head. In a bizarre sequence of twists and turns, his head burst like a firecracker on the Fourth of July.
     Aftermath, read by Mayor Radcliff:
     Dear citizens, we are all grieving over this. Wylie was a great man. The past events have caused us all great suffering. However, we will now turn our attention to one man. A man who, in those days, when the UFOs were trying to take over the Earth, proved to be a hero. His name is Kodak.
     Kodak, come on out here buddy.