The Rise of the Gas-Infected Dead (unfinished)

There was gas everywhere. She couldn't see many seats in front of her or behind her, just falling bodies. Looking up, she saw what looked like something out of Star Wars or Independence Day. The stadium was covered in a huge mothership. Despite wearing a homemade gas mask, nothing was visible in the dark cloud of gas as she climbed over the corpses. As she stumbled to the stairs, she climbed down what looked like a maintenance stairway to some generators. On the far side of the stadium, there was some howling. It was only now that the yellowish glowing bulbs were swinging in the stairwell. A creepy old black man was around the corner, so Ruth rammed a pipe through his mouth. His skinny, gaunt face crumpled to dust, and the rest of his body turned to ash. As a result of the gas, he was among the dead. It wouldn't take long for the rest of the people to rise up and attack the living. As Ruth walked down the hall, another gas zombie attacked her. Something was mumbling in her head. "How's your catfish meal? Is it fried enough for you?" Ruth asked. She was knocked to the ground and beaten over the head several times, her blood staining the gray walls. Ruth saw a pit bull running down the hall for her. It looked happy to see her. She knelt down and the dog started licking her. These two became friends here. She named the dog Bloodlicks, because the dog was licking the blood off the walls from the dead zombie. Upon reaching outside, they saw a pack of hungry coyotes staring at them with devilish red eyes.