Ben gone MIA

BEN STORMED OUT OF THE HOUSE, THE VK'S STARRED AFTER him and called him name. Ben never turned his head and kept walking. The Core Four looked back at the house and then to Ben.

"Where's Florence?" Carlos asked Ben. Ben just walked. Evie and Mal looked at each other.

"I'll talk to her." Evie told the others. She grabbed a pebble and tossed it to Florence's window. "Florence, it's Evie." Evie called.

"Let us just talk to you for a second." Mal called after. There was no answer.

"Flor, come on." Evie called. The window opened and Florence stuck her head out. They were able to see the tears stains on her face.

"Go away!" Florence yelled and stuck her head back in and shut the window.

"Let's give her a couple of hours to cool off." Jay told the girls. Evie wanted to refuse, not wanting to leave her friend alone.

"Guys! Where's Ben?" Carlos asked suddenly. The Core Four looked around, not being able to find Ben anywhere.

"Ben?"

"Ben!" They called out. They saw a figure walk towards them with their head down and assume it was Ben. The Core Four let out a breath of relief.

"Ben, don't scare us like that." Evie said, planting her hands on her hips.

"Don't scare you?" A voice said. It was not Ben. Harry had returned when he got the news of King Ben and the traitors on the Isle. Harry looked up and smirked evilly at them. "But that's my specialty."

"Harry." Evie said.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked demanding to know. Harry pointed to the direction Ben went.

"Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mm-hmm. Yeah. And if you want to see him again, have Florence and Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit." Harry told them. The Core Four were stunned. Harry looked at Jay with a smirk. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch."

That sent off Jay and tried to attack Harry, but Mal held him back. Harry giggled and barked at Carlos. He turned around and whistled away back to Ursula's shop. Jay turned to the house and started to climb the ladder that lead to Florence's room.

*~*~*~*~*

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" Florence shouted at her friends. They all looked guilty for losing Ben. Evie was the only one to step up.

"He was gonna come with or without us." Evie said.

"We just wanted to protect him, Gold." Mal said.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys. Carlos exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay." Jay calmed the group down. Florence sat on her bed.

"Gosh, guys, I would have returned in a day or so. There was no reason to come here!" Florence snapped, rubbing her head as she felt the stress build up again. When she looked at her friends, she saw shocked looks on their faces.

"Really?" They asked in sync.

"Yes! I just came to visit my mom!" Florence explained.

"You should have left a note or something. If we had known about that, then we would have told Ben and he wouldn't be so worried." Carlos argued. Florence stood up and crossed her arms.

"I was only gonna be gone for a day, Carlos. I didn't have to tell any of you that I missed my mom. I don't need anyone's permission to do what I want." Florence fought.

"Where is your mom, anyways?" Evie asked, changing the subject. Florence looked away.

"She's uhh-- she went out to get some more wine." Florence excused. Luckily, they brought it.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Jay asked. Florence shook her head at his words.

""We" are not doing anything. This is between Uma, Mal and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him." Florence said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Florence. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats."

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Florence grabbed her bag and secured it on her.

"Harry won't touch a hair from my head and Uma said to come alone." Florence said, before motioning Mal to come with her. Mal walked over to Florence.

"Florence, come on."

"She said to come alone. I know one thing." Carlos said, before sitting down. "I'm not going anywhere."

Florence nodded at Carlos. She and Mal quickly left. To Uma's place, they go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.