‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・ 

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

            ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ kooks pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

i couldn't help the whimper that escaped my lips when i heard the loud shriek of 'uncle jinnie' from downstairs.

appa looked at me sympathetically, and then picked me up onto his hip and made his way downstairs.

once downstairs i immediately recognised one of the males as the one from the cafe, they helped me come back to namjoon and jin.

a smile came across my face at the memory,

"h-hoseo-hoseok?" said male turned around and looked at me before breaking into a wide smile, brighter than the sun,

"hi kookie" he cooed

"so you remember me?" i nodded vigorously which made him chuckle

"i'm glad you do, so you remember jimin right?" i cocked my head to the side at the unfamiliar name

"jimin baby come here" hoseok called to which the sound of footsteps and then another familiar face appeared next to the male

"do you remember jiminie, kookie?" i nodded again and the other little giggled

"hi koo"

"hihihi" i clapped my hands feeling myself get littler. i reached out for jimin wanting to play with his fluffy looking hair.

appa sat jimin on the sofa and then put me in his lap

"hi kookoo" he exclaimed excitedly, i squealed and reached to play with his fluffy hair which he let me do with a fond smile.

         ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ narrator pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

not a moment later yoongi came in the room with a hyper tae clinging to his arm practically swinging off it like a monkey.

"taetae baby why don't you go say hi to kookie" this immediately made tae's face light up. he jumped off his 'daddy' quickly running over to kookie and squealing when he saw the cute boy playing with jimins hair.

"hi kookie!" the volume off tae's voice made kook whimper and hide in jimins chest.

"baby you have to be quiet around kookie he's just a baby"

"i sorry kookie, i taetae" tae apologised giving kookie a small smile, this made kookie smile back and make grabby hands at the new little.

tae carefully picked the boy up from jimins lap and sat him and kookie down on the floor so they could play with some of the toys scattered around.

the caregivers watched in awe at the cute scene of all the littles playing and getting along.

"i'm glad they all get along" namjoon chimed in

"me too. i know tae can be quite loud, but he just has so much energy" yoongi replied smiling fondly at his little.

            ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ time skip ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

jin thought since it was nearly christmas they could get all the littles to make christmas cookies together.

bad idea.

it started off with a little flour being thrown around but the kitchen was now a mess, broken eggs everywhere, flour covering every surface and icing on pretty much all of the littles faces and clothes.

the day although ending up with a messy kitchen, which took hours to clean up, was a complete success.

as soon as the others left kook passed out from the busy day and was now snuggled up in between jin and joon on the couch.

𝕒/𝕟:
𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥, 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥!!

 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥!!