‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

          ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ narrator pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

I don't mind your odd behaviour,
It's the very thing I love.

the boxer clad little shrieked and ran, he didn't want a bath so he wasn't having one. he didn't stop running until he had to make a decision; down the stairs or into the spare room. his feet seemed to lead him towards the stairs and he obediently followed quickening his pace again and sprinting away.

If you were an ice cream flavour,
You would be my favorite one.

the hair on the littles head flew back as he reached top speed and skidded into the kitchen coming to a halt behind the island and giggling to himself at his great escape.

My imagination sees you,
Like a painting by Van Gogh.

not a moment later loud footsteps, who's owner was clearly trying to make their presence known, filled the once silent air
"kook i'm gonna count to three an you better be up them stairs....

1...

2....."
the little scrambled up off the floor and bolted up the stairs at what could only be described as inhumane speed.

Starry nights and bright sunflowers,
Follow you where you may go.

jin's face lit up when the boy appeared at the bathroom door, dramatically panting and scanning the room till he giggled and jumped on jin.

"dada, appa scawy" jin chuckled at the boy in his arms and kissed his head gently.

"why don't we get you in the bath quickly then hmm?"

"yes yes" immediately the 'baby' began squirming to get down and eagerly got in the bath.

Oh, I've loved you from the start,
In every single way.

the scene was picturesque, the giggles and laughs filling the room and the bright smiles shared, the room now holding memories like the start of a new family, a new era.

kook smiling bunny like as he placed bubbles all over his appa's face and when the other chuckled in amusement he got ambushed from said man with bubbles and kook giggled happily enjoying the scene unfold before his and only his eyes.

And more each passing day,
You are brighter than the stars.

to the two men he was their world and every little smile was more special than any star in the galaxy.

As they quietly dried the, now half asleep, boy off and prepared him for bed all they could do was smile with admiration at the baby bunny that was theirs.

Believe me when I say,
It's not about your scars.

they went to bed that night and talked about nothing and everything to them though it was the most important conversation in the world. just hearing the other so happy and invested in what they were discussing was heart warming.

It's all about your heart.

𝕒/𝕟:
𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 2𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 :)