‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

The breeze gently caressed the mans face as he gently pushed his glasses up his nose. He legs unconsciously moved closer to the huge library, it was an elegant building but very old there was cracks all around it but the beauty of the structure remained.

The man was so engrossed in his book, whisked away into a world where he was a detective solving a crime and falling in love he was so enveloped in his own world, that he didn't notice the other man coming straight at him they were bound to meet in the middle, and so they did. With a 'hmph' the boys collided, one falling to the ground and the other dropping his books on the floor.

The man slowly looked down, unsure of who he had banged into. He was met with the most beautiful brown orbs he had ever seen, they where soft and caring, anyone could see the love they held. He scanned the rest of his face which could be compared to one of an angel.

He. Was. Beautiful.

"I'm so sorry" the man awkwardly said almost immediately putting his hand out to help the 'man god' up off the floor.

"It's okay, don't worry" the other boys  voice was smooth and his words flowed fluently. He gently grabbed the mans hand clasping it as soon as the skin made contact.

Once the other had gracefully returned to his feet the man picked up his books and stood face to face with the other for a minute in silence, still studying all his features.

"I-I'm Jin." the other said offering his hand out for the man to shake.

"I'm Namjoon." the man said going to shake the others hand after a moment or so Namjoon spoken.

"I need to be getting to the library. I'll see you around, Jin." Namjoon offered a gentle smile showing his ever so cute dimples to the other.

"Y-yeh, I'll see you-u around." The other smiled back but with a lot less confidence. As they both walked their separate ways, they would never have guessed they had just met the person who was going to become one of the most important people in their life.

   ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Time skip 4 years later ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

"Namjooonn~" Jin whined shaking Namjoon's, slightly bigger, hand gently like a child would to their parents if they wanted a new toy.

"Ugh, Fine" Namjoon groaned giving in to his fiancé.

"Yessss" Jin said to himself proud of his accomplishment.

"So can you deliver the two cribs, changing table and rocking chair, and we'll take the rest now" Jin spoke to the cashier who just nodded, a bit scared by Jin's authority.

"Y-yes, I'll sort that out now for you sir"

"Thankyou" he smiled to the women who was clearly nervous of him. And turned around back to his husband who had been carrying the stuff to the car. Once Namjoon had gotten all the stuff from the Littles shop into the car and Jin had sat in the car on his phone organising the order, they finally headed home.

Since Jin and Namjoon moved in together, 2 years ago, they met the couple who lived next door Jimin and Hoseok. Over the years they have all become very close and the couple found out Jimin was a little.

Namjoon and Jin already knew about Littles, but watching Jimin in little space made them crave their own little. Eventually they decided to decorate a room up and hopefully when they find the right 'baby boy' he would settle in quite comfortably.

𝔸/ℕ:
𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣!

629 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤