‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・ 

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ narrator pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

the sweet sound of kooks giggles filled the air as his caregivers blew raspberries on his tummy and tickled him mercilessly.

he was a giggling, smiling mess and all the babying and cooing had made him slip into baby space.

"who my cute baby~ who's my little sunshine~" jin cooed as he kissed kooks cheeks, who was smiling widely, loving the bubbly feeling he got at the way jin was talking to him.

"babe could you get him a bottle?" jin asked namjoon as he continued smiling down at kook.

"yeh, I'll be back in a minute"

jin spent the next couple minutes playing peek-a-boo with kook and laughing when he was completely mesmerised by his own feet.

namjoon came back in with the warm bottle of milk handing it to jin who picked kook up and cradled him in his arms.

he gently brought the bottle up to kooks lips and he greedily started drinking the milk closing his eyes in the process, namjoon and jin watched in a complete trance, they couldn't believe how one boy could be so beautiful without even trying.

eventually said boy dozed off, namjoon took him upstairs and settled him in his crib, before situating himself back down on the couch next to jin who immediately cuddled up into his side.

they where about halfway through a film when namjoon turned to his side and gently started running his hands through jin's hair, who hummed in approval of his actions.

"do you think they'll get along?" namjoon asked after a minute,

"will who?" jin queried, shuffling a bit so he was now facing joon.

"kook and the other littles"

"i'm sure they will, although tae can be a bit hyper i'm sure they'll all be good friends"

"i hope so"

"don't stress about it joon, we'll just have to see what happens"

"yeh i guess we will"

    ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ time skip ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

the next morning was hectic. the couple slept through their alarm and woke up to jungkook's cries, due to the fact he was hungry. after everyone one was fed and ready for the day, there was about ten minutes till the two littles where coming round and the pair still hadn't found time to tell kook about the days events.

"kookie baby we need to talk" joon started, settling the boy onto his lap.

"some other littles are coming round in a bit, isn't that exciting baby. you could make some new friends." jin continued in his best-excited voice.

after what jin said there was just silence until jungkook got up from namjoon's lap and ran upstairs slamming a door.

"well...that went well" namjoon deadpanned scratching the back of his neck.

"oh god, what are we going to do joonie?"

"hey don't panic babe i'll go talk to him" joon said standing up and kissing jin's head before making his way upstairs.

"kookie baby can you open the door?" joon asked knocking on his and jin's bedroom door.

"go away namjoon"

"c'mon please for me" there was a few shuffling sounds, then a lock clicked and the door opened to reveal a puffy-eyed jungkook who had clearly been crying.

"aww baby come here" namjoon cooed opening his arms which jungkook gladly ran into. joon heard little sniffles from the boy and immediately rubbed his hand up and down the boys back in hopes to calm him down.

"hey hey no crying baby, what's wrong?"

"d-don't wa-nna m-meet n-ew pe-ople" he got out between hiccups

"why not?"

"wh-at if-if the-y're m-mean"

"aw baby i promise you they aren't, how about you meet them and if they're mean you tell me or jinnie and we'll sort it out."

"o-okay"

"good boy let's go downstairs so-" joon was mid sentance when he got cut off by by the doorbell going off and then a loud scream of 'uncle jinnie' which made kook whimper.

𝕒/𝕟:
𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪. 𝕚𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪. 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕥𝕙𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖!