𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #5

Narnia brought tiffany her plates of food. The plates consisted of; eggs, salt and pepper bacon, chocolate pancakes, sugar grits, toast with strawberry jelly, and a tall glass of strawberry milk.

Her mom snatched the fork out of her hand and began eating. Narnia stood still, waiting for her thank you.

"What do you want? You're dismissed." Tiffany waved Narnia off.

For a second, Narnia felt a spark of confidence. "No. I want my thank you." Tiffany paused, with her fork half way into her mouth.
She slowly looked up and squinted her eyes at Narnia.

Narnia's confidence was immediately torn and thrown out the window.

Tiffany set her fork down and stood up, from her head. She grabbed a pair of scissors from her drawer and stalked towards Narnia.

Narnia turned around getting ready to run. However, tiffany got a hold of her by her arm and twisted it back. She grabbed a fistful of Narnia's hair and hovered the scissors over them, threatening to cut it.

"Don't play with me, slut! I say thank you when I want, you understand?" Narnia nodded her head immediately.

Tiffany pushed her out her room and slammed the door shut. Narnia sighs, standing up and fixing her clothes.

"Stank hoe." She murmured, under her breath as she walks back towards her room.

Narnia picks up her phone, noticing two messages on her screen. Tapping on them, she read the thread.

800-768-1267

lol aight, i see how it is.

🤦🏾

563-456-2345

🤷🏾💀

Sent 10:15 am