𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #28

hearing the door slam shut, narnia quickly ended the call between her and dave, and powered off her phone. 

tiffany has been rather distant from narnia for the past month, as long as narnia gave her money that she demanded, tiffany stayed out of her way. 

however, today was much different.

"narnia!" she shouted.

narnias' heart accelerated, as she scrambled to hide everything tiffany didn't know about away. 

"narnia!" tiffany yelled again, her footsteps becoming louder. 

narnia placed her phone that dave purchased under her bed's box-spring. she placed a towel, and quick clothes on her bed.

the footsteps were no more. 

she opened the room door, attempting to walk out - but stopped when she saw tiffany standing an inch behind her bedroom door, twitching. her eyes wide, the rest of her face stiff and blank. the darkness behind her, from the hallway made tiffany look even more sinister.

narnia swallowed. "yes?" 

"what were you doing, narnia?" she tilted her head, her eyes still wide, not taking a moment to blink. she spoke in a low and croaky tone, her voice cracked. 

narnia came up with a quick lie. "i was about to take a quick shower." narnia pointed to her bed. she made sure her voice was steady, that was rather difficult - giving the situation. 

tiffany didn't reply, instead stared intensely at narnia. 

narnia didn't know what to expect from her deranged, drug-addicted mother. she didn't look like she wanted to hurt narnia, physically. but, something worse.

tiffany slowly smiled, her lips closed. "how. . . beautiful," with a trembling hand, she reached out to narnia. 

narnia flared her nostrils, watching tiffany's hand from her peripheral vision, while gazing into her mother's crazed eyes. 

when tiffany's hand was nearing her ace -  narnia caught her hand. tiffany's face finally moved, changing, in shock. 

narnia shared the same expression. 

tiffany snatched her hand away, her head lowered, her eyes moved just below her eyelids. 

she laughed, but the tone was distant and robot-like. 

narnia, somewhere in her mind, felt the need to laugh. but the fear of anxiety and fear overpowered that emotion.

tiffany slowly reached behind her back. narnia followed her movements, while taking very slow strides backwards to reach the knife she set aside just for another occasion.

but she never imagined anything like this one. 

tiffany suddenly screeched, running towards narnia with a knife.

screaming, narnia ran backwards towards the place she placed her knife. tiffany jumped on her back, causing narnia to lose her balance and fall - both rolling over the floor, scuffling.  

"stay still!" tiffany shouted, demanding.

narnia hyperventilated, as she wrestled against tiffany. she punched her throat, sending tiffany's hands flying to her neck. narnia then kicked free of tiffany's hold on her. 

her anxiety, making her feel dizzy, as she hurriedly crawled to retrieve the knife. 

tiffany quickly recovered, she growled as she took huge steps towards narnia.

"come on!" narnia yelled, beckoning tiffany, exciting her even more.

 she jumped back onto narnia, holding up the knife. "stay still." she repeated, groggily, until they we're both fighting silently. 

they both tumbled on top of each other, both shouting in one another's faces. narnia sliced tiffany's arms, breasts, and stomach. 

tiffany returned the favor, cutting narnia's face and part of her neck, and collarbones. 

narnia grabbed hold of tiffany's neck and squeezed, until she couldn't breath. tiffany dropped the knife, in order to claw narnia's hand off her throat. 

narnai banged her head on the carpeted floor, aiming to knock her out. "die! die!"  

without paying attention to her hands anymore, tiffany reached for her knife, and quickly plunged half of the knife into narnia's side two times, and then through her leg.

narnia yelped out in pain, falling off of tiffany, holding her side, and not bothering to move her leg.

she groaned in pain, wincing as she coughed. 

tiffany then sat up, quickly, as if she wasn't hurt - and climbed on top of narnia, grabbing ahold of her hair. by that time, narnia was growing nauseous and vision-disoriented. 

tiffany laughed, wickedly, as she used the blooded knife to cut three inches of narnia's long, blonde hair. after she was finished, she looked at her locs like it were to be money, laughing to herself, manically. "yes, yes, yes. my precious. master'll be ple. . ." she hacked. "pleased." tiffany muttered to herself. 

 narnia discretely filled over the floor for her knife. when she found it, she gripped it tightly before thrusting the knife into tiffany's side, three times. 

tiffany hissed in pain, grabbing her side, and standing up. 

coughing up blood, narnia looked up at tiffany with tear-filled eyes, contemplating on what were tiffany's next motives.  

tiffany then cackled, as she repeatedly kicked narnia's head, until she was unconscious. 

afterwards, she pulled out her phone to capture a photo of narnia's toes. 

after tiffany was satisfied, she quickly left out, while continuing laughing. 

 narnia remained laid out on the blood-soaked floor, slowly bleeding out. 

 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎/𝒉𝒆𝒓/𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.

𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮.  

𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.♡