Without even looking back, I shook my head, "I don't have much of an appetite"

As I closed my bedroom door, I swear I heard of the boys say, "He hasn't had one since Danielle"

I stood in my room for a while, just standing there. I finally made a decision.

I grab the gray sweatpants out of the hamper and toss them into the trash bin.

I flop down on my bed, feeling defeated. 

With those sweatpants, I need to ditch my feelings for her as well but, I can't. She was the one, now she's gone.

 Dylan's P.O.V

The drumsticks seem to fly around on my drum-set, as I practice for my audition.

The beat fills the basement, making the walls slightly shake, as I finish the song the ringing dies out. Leaving me alone in silence.

I get up from my seat, wandering upstairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge to grab a water, I bring the bottle to my lips and gulp it back, as I set it down when the house phone goes off.

I grab it and hit the answer button before it wakes my brother up, "Hello" I answered, leaning down on my elbows.

"I'm so sorry!" Amelia cries on the other line, "Umm about what?" I wonder confused.

"You haven't seen it yet?" She asks, as I open one the cabinets and grab a couple Oreos, "Seen what?" I snap confused, I immediately think about my YouTube video. Did I get a lot of hate? I frown down at my cookie, as I twist off the top.

"Have you like not checked your cell today?" I shrug, "It's dead.." I state, "Can you just tell me?" I ask.

She sighs, "Harry Styles tweeted this morning about the contest" I roll my eyes at her stop and go speaking, she always wants to be dramatic even when she's just talking to her friends

"Theboysonlywantmaledrummerstotryoutcausetheythinkafemaledrummerwillbeadistraction"she spits out, taking a heavy breath after.

"Okay slower..." I say annoyed. She takes a breath and starts, "One Direction only wants male drummers to audition because they don't want to be distracted"

There is along pause, "Which is absolute crap cause you are probably 100 time better then any of the guys trying out!" she says, hopeful to cheer me up.

"Thanks for telling me" I say simply.

"Aren't you disappointed at all?" She asks sadly.

"I'm used to it" I mutter, I really am. I never see my parents, they only keep tabs on me when I'm in school, I have a lot of freedom in the summers...

"So are you coming to Nick's game tonight?" I ask changing the subject, Nick was my 16 year old brother, even with our two year age gap we are still pretty close. Tonight his high school football team's first game to start the year, the boy's football team was picked over the summer and started training a few weeks ago in early August.

"I actually can't I'm trying to get One Direction Meet n' Greet tickets with tonight, they are for their world tour next month! I can try and get two if you want.." She adds the end as if she needs to make it up to me, "It's fine, just get your tickets, Meils. Talk to you later" I hit the end button in the phone and set it down on the kitchen table.

Of course this got screwed up... everything always does.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The stands were packed as they always are, it's a tradition that a week before school our that our team, the Summerton High Wizards play our rival team the Tigers.

I search the crowd for Emily, I catch her honey waves and find my way over to her.

"Excited?" I ask her as I squeeze in the metal bleacher beside her, she nods.

She looks at me and smiles, the cheap tattoo of our schools logo stamp both of our faces, here's crinkling when she smiles.

The stands fill with cheering as the team runs out, ripping the banner as they charge through. I catch the blonde curls of Nick as he swings his helmet in the air.

We stand in our feet cheering loudly as they run around the field, I stop for a second as my eyes drift to one of the players backs, a long black braid swings as the player runs. It can't be a girl, this a boys only team and there is no girl's football team.

I tap Em in the shoulder, "Who is that player with the black braid?" I ask pointing to the player, as they dive to catch a punted ball.

"That's Shannon Ellman" I look at her confused, "You didn't hear her story?" I shake my head no, and we sit down with the crowd as the team warms up.

"She transferred her from Texas at the end of last school year, superstar in football. star of her old girl's team. When she came and found out there was no girl's team, she flipped. She begged the boys coach to let her tryout but he wouldn't make any exceptions. So this summer in try outs she threw in a wig and pretended her name was Daniel Jacobs, she made the team instantly and after he announced she made it, she took off her wig. The whole team was stunned but they agreed she was to gifted to let go off. The rest is history." She reaches beside her and grabs her Arizona from the bench beside her, taking a sip.

The pieces clicked in my mind, everything clicking together

 I stood up, and took off towards the parking lot, "Where are you going?" Emily called, running after me as I skidded into the parking lot, "Come with me" I giggled giddily as I pulled her wrist,towards the sidewalk, "I have an idea!"

_A/N_________________________________________

YAY! I hope you guys liked it..

So bear with me here, I know that their world tour starts in Feb 2013 but to make the story work, I had to make it that it started in September 2012 mmk?

Anways, I need some help...

Do you guys think that Dylan should cut her hair or wear a wig? It's all up to you guys!

Thankyou for reading, please vote! .xx

P.S Hayden Panntiere is playing Dylan, she is on the side :)