Primape goes bananas!

En başından başla

"Her last trainer abandoned her. When I find out who they will pay for their crimes." I mutter darkly as we continue on our way to Celadon city.

Not to linger later we come to a large pool of water where we rest and finish eating what we didn't before and I begin to weave a basket.

We chat for a while and I finish making the basket that is about 60 cm tall, 20 cm wide and 30 cm long. "That was amazing!" Misty compliments.

"I did say to Brock I would make him one." I reply.

"You didn't need to." He told me. "You use it to gather some things in." He suggests and I nod looking across the water and spot some Kebia and Lum berry bushes. So I wander over pick all of the berries that are ripe which fills half the basket. Spotting a crack nearby I wander over to it and look through.

Inside I find an Oran berry bush with lots of Revival Herbs underneath. I collect enough to fill the basket as I place the lid on it and tie it up to stop any of them from falling out. I'll separate them later.

As I exit the crack I find 4 Miracle Seed so I collect them all into my bag and start walking back to the others.

When I am almost there one of the bushes nearby rustle and out comes a Chikorita. "Why did you take all the ripe berries?! You can't possibly need all of them with only a few pokemon!! I wanna battle you!!" They are quite young and seem to have a lot of knowledge of the world around them.

"Well, I have more than 6 pokemon and all of this is going to them because we are going to visit them in two days and I wanted to give them all something and because there are even more now than before I want to plant some more berry bushes so everyone has more than enough to eat." I explain to them gently and they look in thought for a moment.

"Alright. But I still want to battle you!" They shout, gaining the attention of the others. "Also want to come with you and see this place and meet all your pokemon." They mumble as an afterthought.

"Okay. If you want to." Placing the basket down I threw out Sen's poke-ball. "Try your best Sen." I encourage and she nods.

Chikorita starts off with Razor Leaf but it is not very strong and Sen stays in a defence curl before I tell her to use Poison Sting. This is super effective against Chikorita but also poisons them.

Not wanting to hurt them more I throw a poke-ball at them. It moves around for a few seconds before it falls still and little sparkles appear around it. Quickly picking the ball and basket back up with Psychic I get back over to the others with Sen, where Brock is waiting with a Full Heal to cure Chikorita.

I let them out and spray them with it and the poison slowly fades and they are better in no time. She tells us her name is Bailey before she started to play with Sen and talking with each other. Soon they begin so splash around in the water whilst I'm making 2 smaller baskets that are around picnic basket size and 3 that can store more rice-balls.

Finishing the last basket I look up and notice that Sage is sleeping and the others were watching me work in silence. Smiling at them I look over at the two babies playing. Their movements are starting to become slower and they wander over to Sage, curl up by her and fall asleep.

I take a few pictures with my pokedex. As I put it away an egg begins to glow so I bring it over before it wakes the slumbering trio.

A bright light engulfs the egg and in its place is two Purrloin sleeping peacefully. They are both larger than normal sizes and the female of the twins is shiny. "The boy is Leo and the girl is Leona." I wisper as I tap them with the balls and they are caught, placing the balls on my belt once more.