The Electric Showdown!!!!

When we arrive at the gates of Vermilion city we are all relieved. We spent 16 days lost and now we can eat a proper meal and get out pokemon healed up.

As we get to the poke-centre I get strange looks for the amount of poke-balls I have but they shut up when they see both my badge, to show I would never steal and pokemon and my license for carrying more pokemon. I was told that Frost will be having her eggs soon and so was kept out of her poke-ball along with her mate Jolt. Thunder just wanted to stay out for a while and Sparky was out because all my other electric type pokemon are out.

As Ash, Misty and Brock go to see all the injured pokemon I send all my pokemon except my usual 5, all the electric types and Relic, who have a feeling I will need later.

Not long after leaving the pokemon centre after freshening up and a change of clothes, ones that show of my muscles which intimidate others and shows I will not be intimidated by Surge either.

Walking through the door they are quite rude saying we will lose quickly. He asks who is challenging him and he asks Misty but she points to me and Ash as I school my face to be blank as he teases Ash about Pikachu, saying he is a baby pokemon and how he evolved his when he first got it, which gets me thinking, before looking at me.

"Another person who enjoys working out. I like you already. You seem like you have a chance at beating me with that Glacion you have." He says, sizing me up.

"Frost will not be battling you, she is to birth eggs soon, Jolt will be battling you and these two," I gesture to Thunder and Sparky. "Just wanted to watch."

He looks surprised by my straightforward answer and laughs. "I would also hate to harm her if she is carrying. I give my permission to postpone the match if she begins to give birth. I guess you also have some nosy pokemon then. It is quite funny that that you have the baby version of Raichu here." He says trying to rattle me but I don't budge.

"Ever heard the expression 'don't judge a book by it's cover'? Just because they are young doesn't mean thay are not able to handle themselves. I also have a Raichu called Lightning and I bet they would all get allong." When I finish the egg in my bag starts to hatch and I take it out to be blinded by white light before a larger than normal male Dratini is in my arms, looking at me then around us, slightly scared of Surge who crouched down to make himself less threatening and smiles slightly as I think of a name.

"Well aren't you a large Dratini?" He asks rhetorically and chuckles at his annoyed expression. "He may be a baby but he is cute."

This catches the others by surprise. He does evolve pokemon as soon as he catches them but does have a soft spot for newborns, like he showed in his earlier comment. "Your name will be... Noodle." I say and introduce him to everyone before catching him in a poke-ball and releasing him again to watch the match. "I will fight you first since I have more experience and want to get this over with before Frost gives birth." And we go into the arena.

The Ref says the rules with a one-on-one battle and we begin.

"Raichu use Thunder Shock!" He shouts. Bad move. I say nothing as it hits Jolt head on and dust covers the area. "You didn't even try to dodge it! That is stupid. You just allowed your pokemon to get hurt giving me the upper hand!" He comments before we can even see Jolt again.

When we do he looks better than ever with more electricity coming off him. "It's Jolt's ability, Volt Absorb. Any and all electric attacks  have no effect on him rendering them useless. She knew that, if she didn't she wouldn't have used Jolt to begin with." Brock explains, now understanding what happened.

"Yes, and it heals a quarter of the pokemon's hp if used but if the pokemon has full hp then it stores the energy. Now let's show Raichu a true Thunder Shock." I say knowing it will harm them badly but will still give them a chance to fight back.