Tentacool, Tentacrule and Maidens Peak

The next morning we packed everything up and I returned Ruth to her ball so she can rest as Sage walks with us along the beach.

We soon come to a rock that has a Slowpoke on. Ash and Misty start to complain about who is going to catch it as Brock and I walk over and I start to talk to it. "Heya." It looks at me. "Do you want to go on a pokemon journey with me?" I ask quickly since the argument Ash and Misty are having seems to be going in Ash's favour.

He looks at the two arguing humans then back at me. "As long as I and not one of their pokemon I agree." This causes me to giggle and agree. He taps the poke-ball that I held out for him and I tuck him into my belt and Ash starts to complain.

"Come on!! Why can't you let me catch a pokemon?! I was just going to catch it as you did!!" Ha shouted disgruntled.

"Well Ash, maybe if you stop standing around, arguing and possibly scaring the pokemon to are trying to catch then you might be able to next time." Brock reasons and we continue on out way.

A few hours later we come to a beachside town where I told Sage to return to not scare the people and we miss the ferry but as we walk by a pier two Horsea appear, both looking badly beat up. They start to panicking as a boat sails to something that is under construction out on the ocean and I feel like something bad will happen.

"Please help!! You need to stop them from building over there!! It is the home of the Tentacool!!" One of them says and I translate.

"That boat must be in danger then!!" I shout and call out Neptune, Lilly, Vapour and Relic, who stays with the two Horsea and ride out with them and as we do the boat gets destroyed and people start to panic. I use Psychic to pick up the boat and my pokemon with help from Ash's Squertle and Misty's Staryu and Starmie everyone is soon safe and back on dry land so we return our respected friends and the crew start to speak.

"Terrible. It's terrible. I gotta tell the boss what happened." He says and Brock questions him about what happened.

He brings us to his boss who is in a large skyscraper. "I'm the boss!! Nastina! I understand that you helped to save the man on my ship. Thank you very much." And then starts to laugh. She does not act or sound very grateful. Just sarcastic and mean like a stuck up rich snob.

"Thank you." Ash starts. "I was wondering if you could give us a ride to the mainland?"

"Ya don't think you can get away that fast do ya?!" Acting like we did something wrong and the others flinch. I just take my jacket off and wrap it around my waist, showing my muscles, hoping she might back off a bit. "Not until you see my new resort!! And you young lady have a good bit of muscle to ya!!" She laughter again and starts to explain about her floating hotel and then blame the Tentacool.

This got me and Misty very angry. "Because of the Tentacool all the tourists have been avoiding this place. I don't even know why such despicable creatures exist!!" This pissed me off to no end.

"Despicable??!" Misty shouts.

"They are discussing!! You can't even eat them!! And they are hurting my profits!!!!!" I am so close to ripping this idiot a new one. She then trys to hire us and persuade us to 'exterminate' them. This is horrible and I want no part of it.

I was about to shout but Misty beat me to it but it was not how I thought she was going to go at it. "That's descusting!!" She begging to walk out of the room.

"It doesn't matter what creature they are thay are all beautiful. It is only odd ones in a species that get used to show what the majority is like when in fact they are nothing alike. YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE." I say dangerously and the others back off, not wanting to be the next target of my wrath.