The St. Anne

As we arrive at the port and Misty is talking about her dream cruise before Brock snaps her into reality reminding her that they cannot afford it, but on the bright side we have been battling inexperienced trainers and Sparky, who is walking with us, is gaining more experience and has learned another move.

We were just observing all the boats when two strange girls came up to us. "Congratulations! You guys are super lucky! You get to go on a super-delux Sea Cruise!!!"

The other three chorus. "A sea cruise?" I just look at them in distrust, wondering why they are doing this.

The orange haired on speaks up. "Well you know we have these awesome, super cool tickets for you." And her yellow haired friend says 'cool'. "Cool huh? These are tickets for the biggest party ever aboard the St. Anne cruise liner."

"The famous St. Anne?" Ash asked. 'No! Anne of Cleves!!! Idiot.'

"The coolest ship on the sea! Everyone is going to be there at the coolest party!! And the party is for pokemon  trainers only!" Throughout her speech her stranger friend keeps shouting 'cool'.

"Step this way!! It will be a radical party!! All of the most radical trainers will be there!!!" She says and Ash whispers if anyone says radical anymore, to which we shake out heads. "Okay Dudes here are your tickets!"

"We would love to go on the pokemon trainer cruise bit we realy dont have the money to pay for it." Brock declines sadly.

"Oh! Like, you don't understand! They're totally free!! To. Ta. Lly. Free!!" She shouts back.

"Totally free? Why are you giving them away?" Ash asks the same question I want to know.

"We wanted to go out with our boyfriends but we wanted to give our tickets to cool pokemon fans! We saw you and thought you looked really cool!! Just take these and have a really cool time!!!" She replays. That just contradicts itself.

"Thanks a lot!" Ash says.

"No sweat. Have a nice day! For sure!" She says and leaves in a hurry with her strange friend.

"There are two tickets here. One for three people the other for one person. Who should have the single ticket?" Ash explains after we have found the ship and they stopped gawking at it.

"I'll take the single ticket. I don't mind it and I hear that there is a ticket draw and a poke-draw that I want to participate in." I reply taking the single ticket from him as we walk up the slope and show the bouncer our tickets who allows us on.

"Wow look at this!" Ash exclaims as we look around with people showing each other the starter pokemon they have and Ash thinks that his are better.

We hear a man shouting and look to see a man with a Raticate that beats a Starmie so I decide to accept the challenge as Sparky walks into the ring with me. "That looks like a mighty fine Luxio you have there little lady. I expect this to be a great match." He says and tells Raticate to use bite.

He has obviously trained his pokemon to be fast but Sparky is faster as I tell her to use Thunder Fang which knocks the Raticate out almost instantly as I walk over and heal it again. "Thank you for that little lady. You are one kind trainer with a lot of experience."

"Thank you. I have been taking care of pokemon all my life." I say stroking Sparky. "Most of my pokemon are trained to overcome type advantages and all train every day so their speed is better than most." I reply and Ash challenges him, wanting to battle with Butterfree, which the man agrees to and before Ash could win he calls a draw.

Everyone becomes silent and turns their attention to the stage. "Alright everybody!! It is time for the random ticket draw!! We will draw 5 tickets from this ball machine in ascending order. In 5th place..." She continued shouting out the numbers and prises, which get bigger and bigger until she gets to the last one. "Ticket number 41972!! You are the first prize winner!!!"