Chapter 2

Four months is a long time if you're counting. Oh John Watson knows best. He had suffered pain, war, loss, and now love. Mind you, Mary was wonderful, and she helped him take his mind off of him. But she wasn't Sherlock. (And also an ex-serial killer but that doesn't matter.)

John would have given his left arm to hear Sherlock again, and that's when the second package came. It had neat handwriting, obviously Mycroft's and it had said; 'Thought you might of wanted to see him again.'

Inside was a polished disc and had the words, For John. Please burn after watching. John slowly walked towards the Telly and inserted it into the small cd holder. The disc turned on and Sherlock's smiling face showed up, John was so relieved he wanted to cry. "Hello," The Tv Sherlock said.

"I have been recently notified that I am going onto a six month 'vacation,' and am most likely going to die. So I just wanted to clear things up." The screen Sherlock took a deep breath.

"John Hamish Watson, you are a funny, amazing, and extraordinary man." His face on the screen grinned a real smile, not the fake ones he always did to convince people for something.

John gasped and felt light headed. "It's okay that you picked Mary, truly you deserve her after all I've done to you. I just wish I could have told you sooner, but oh well. Do keep safe, and I hope you like the pictures." The screen went blank and John picked up the envelope and turned it upside down.

Two small photographs fluttered down to the floor and John bent over to pick them up. One was of Sherlock in uni with braces, smiling widely with a boy. John half-smiled and looked at the other picture. This one had a small blonde child with huge green and blue eyes and wearing a dressing gown. He had goggles on and was intently focusing on a brownish liquid.

Attached was a note that read. "If you show these to anyone I will personally come to haunt you from my grave." John broke down from that, dropping the pictures and collapsing on the couch.

He sobbed and said, "You promised me you'd never leave me again."