Emmanuel: So how did you two find out you were zodiacs?

Demetrius: Manny!

Emmanuel: What? It was just a question. My bad if I offended you.

Nadia: It's ok to ask, it's one of the first things I would ask too. We found out when we were able to interpret dreams.

Demetrius: Really?

Emmanuel: That sounds pretty cool

Lionel: Until you start interpreting nightmares

Grace: That's what ended up happening

The boys: Huh?

Nadia: I had a dream that my mother who was devastated about our mother's death prayed to the gods to find happiness again. But something went wrong and turned into a monster.

Emmanuel: What do you mean by monster?

Grace: When our mom died, our dad lost the will to live. He prayed to find love again but the love he found was not natural

Nadia: It was deviant. I didn't want to believe it but when I couldn't ignore the signs anymore.

Demetrius: What was going on with him?

Nadia: He was preying on children

(The news sent chills down everyone's spine leaving them in a state of shock)

Demetrius: SO he started pursuing little kids?

Emmanuel: That's not cool at all

Lionel: Hoe the hell do you go from loving your wife to being a child molester?

Nadia: It was the gods! He prayed to find love and became... that

Lionel: The gods have a funny way of granting wishes

Nadia: That's why I hate them

Grace: Huh? No Nadia! No! You can't say that. It's because of them that we have these powers.

Nadia: And it's because of them that dad became a monster. These powers are not a gift, they're a curse! The effect of the tragedy that's transpired. 

Grace: Nana

Nadia: Don't

Nadia: Don't act as you understand. To find out that your father is a pedophile, preying on children; harming them. I couldn't fathom what was happening and I feared that what's stopping him from making us his next targets?

(A river of tears flows from Nadia's feet to the middle of the room. With a clenched fist, Lionel gets up and walks towards Nadia.)

Lionel: You can't carry that kind of weight.

Nadia: Huh?

Lionel: You think all this happened to you as some sort of punishment but it's not, trust me I know the feeling. My parents died in a house fire; shortly after I was chosen as the next Leo. I went through hell just trying to figure my powers and learning to control them. I thought they were a curse but now I see it as a blessing 

Nadia: How on earth can you call it a blessing?

Lionel: Cause I was able to meet people like you. This means I'm not the only one given abilities whos had it rough.

(An expression of awe takes over Nadia's face.)

Nadia: I never thought of it that way

Professor Garvis: Sounds like everyone's getting along. How was the tour?

Grace: It was great. The boys made it a lot of fun!!!!

Professor Garvis: Glad to hear. How bout you, Nadia?

Nadia: It was... Nice

Professor Garvis: Well Ill show you too to your rooms then.

Nadia: Sure. Oh, Lionel?

Lionel: Hm?

Nadia: Thank you

(Professor Garvis leans towards Lionel and pats his back)

Garvis: I heard what you said. That was a kind thing that you did. Being able to calm one's nerves is a sign of being a leader.

Lionel: She was gonna drive herself crazy if she continued to carry that weight. The best thing for her is to move forward. As we all should

(Lionel walks away with a strut that exuviates his sense of satisfaction for completing a good deed.) 

Gravis: Alright boys, get some rest. Got a big day ahead of us

Demetrius: You don't have to tell me twice

Emmanuel: I could some rest after whats transpired today

(Garvis stares at Lionel as he acknowledges his actions.)

Garvis: That boy is a rare case. A rare combination of strength and smarts. Most importantly, he has a voice that makes others want to listen. Someday he might be able to make a difference in this corrupted country of ours. May the gods be with him.

(A voice echoes)

"Move forward, move forward, move forward"

Elaina: "Huh? That voice? It's Lionel! he has to be close". "His voice keeps echoing louder and louder. I can sense his aura." "Don't worry, Lionel just hang on a little longer."

(Elaina notices a school, in the far distance)