CHAPTER 07~ Calm Before The Storm

AYRA POV:

I came out of the coffee shop, agitated and went to the car. Saad was busy looking at his mobile. I opened the car's door, made myself comfortable on the seat and shut it with great strength.

"How rude, arrogant , monster he was." I murmured. 

"He who?" He inquired.

"No one" 

"Okay but why are you fuming? See your nose is red!" He stated. 

The moment I frowned and tried to get a glimpse of my nose at the rear-view mirror while touching it, Saad started laughing. I did not understand what he was laughing at.  

"Tum mar kiun nahi jaatay?" I asked, faking a smile. 

"Aww agar mar gaya toh meri Shehzaadi ka khayal kon rakhayga?" He teased and at the very moment he ignited the engine. 

I blushed and tried to hide my stupid smile but you know what, I failed and that too miserably because the next moment he started laughing again. 

I hate him!! Huhh, whom I am kidding. I know I can't hate him in fact I can't hate anyone because Hate itself is a vigorous word. We surely do dislike some people in our life but that doesn't mean we hate them. We just don't like them. 

Right now we are on the busy roads of NYC and the traffic is killing me. New York is an admirable city but the only thing I don't like is its traffic. In the morning when I came downstairs and asked him the reason, He said we are going on a lunch date and after that we'll be going somewhere.

Later we had our lunch and was moving towards our next destination when suddenly I got a craving for cappuccino. I asked him and he didn't complain but parked the car in front of the coffee shop. And there I met the Devil. Impolite, discourteous, ill-mannered Devil. I was about to say sorry but he showed me his cold shoulders and walked away just like that. 

The car came to halt and saw we are in the parking lot of some hotel. I raised my eyebrows at Saad and he just smiled and said "Come Princess". 

My jaw dropped when I saw how lavishly the hotel was decorated. "Oh My Allah! This is something GRAND". I stated as I clutched his forearm and went inside. There was some sort of exhibition going on.

"IKR, It's a diamond exhibition from Alrosa and I got invited. Islia tumhe bhi le aaya". He said, flashing his dentonic smile.

___________________________________________

After attending the exhibition I was heading back to parking lot when from nowhere, a guy came and bumped into me and his phone fell down from his hand. I groaned in pain. 

"Shit" He cursed under his breath while picking up his phone.

"I am sorry" I quickly apologized. 

"You should be" He stated looking at his phone. 

"Sorry, what?"  I asked him, surprised. 

When he looked up and made eye contact with me, I froze on my spot. Allah he's the same coffee guy. If I say he's drop-dead appealing, it's an understatement cause this kind of royal aura is unexplainable, words can't define it. With chestnut brown eyes and height that is making me feel like a penguin, perfectly sculpted jawline, slightly grown beard, his dark brown soft hair, flawless arched eyebrows, sharp pointed nose, divine lips- Astagfirullah Ayra , Control. 

He's wearing light greenish-brown linen formal pants and blazer and white t-shirt beneath with achak gold and pachua chains. I can see the muscles clenching when he's moving his hands. In his left hand he's wearing sea-dweller watch and on the other; stone black, spring gold and slave silver knot bracelets. His whole look screams royalty.