Headcannons etc

These have been stuck in my head for a while, feel free to add on.

(None of these have any coherent timeline so just roll with it)

Not beta read

Evil! Stephen

Okay so there's sort of two versions of an evil Stephen that would come to my head.

One version is Stephen being more of an Anti-hero, more Deadpool like and an absolute little shit. He mainly causes destruction for his own amusement or attention (usually Tonys). He's not emotionless just copes with acts of violence and a lot of humor.

The second version I have in mind is a complete psychopath. The only thing he craves is power. He's emotionally manipulative and causes destruction because he enjoys the chaos. He can't love and has no desire to. He views emotions as inconveniences but will play on others for his own personal gain.

Backstory is kinda rough for both but I imagine the snap from good to bad/semi-bad happens in the time loop with Dormammu. I think instead of bargaining for only earths safety, Stephen instead bargains for power that he can use for himself. Dormammu obviously has to comply otherwise he will continue to be trapped.

Evil! Tony/superior Ironman

What I envision is much like the psychopathic version of Stephen but I feel an evil Tony would lead to him still being able to feel love, he's just so numb that any emotion feels foreign. He can still feel and that proves to be his downside in most cases. I think that both psychopathic versions of ironstrange together would be a very toxic relationship that is mainly emotional manipulation. Stephen isn't in love with Tony (because he can't feel love) but instead views him as a valuable asset. Tony is detached but he still loves Stephen, regardless or not if he knows Stephen doesn't love him.

Supreme family (Tony, Stephen, Peter, Harley, Morgan, Nebula)

Chaotic and domestic

Never leave the kids alone in the lab with Tony. Chances are they'll find a way to summon Cthulhu and turn fire into water. Hell will be broken lose.

Stephen is #1 cuddler and comforter.

When Morgan was younger she would get the occasional nightmare. A lot of the time Tony would end up being in the lab so she naturally found her way to Stephen and hid herself in his arms, telling him about the monsters under the bed. Stephen would hold her close to his chest and remind her that her parents would always fight away the monsters. (She loves it when Tony came back from the lab and she would be able to snuggle herself between her favourite heros. The monsters went away.)

It would be common for Peter to get nightmares, especially after Thanos and homecoming. Peter almost never actively sought out either of his parents after a nightmare but Stephen seemed to have a keen sense of when something was wrong. He's usually find Peter sitting alone in the kitchen or living room, looking but not really seeing. The familiar feeling of shaking fingers weaving through his hair would coax him back to reality and Stephens familiar presence would keep him grounded. Mama bear cuddles always helped the nightmares go away.

Harley often found himself joining Tony in the lab whenever he had a nightmare, but on the off chance that Tony wasn't there, Stephen would find Harley sitting on the couch, messing with any machinery he could get his hands on. He never really talked about the nightmares, just leaned into Stephens side as the sorcerer sat quietly next to him.