Chapter 24:: Distance😭🌺

Nikole's pov::
So everything has went back to normal and I still am distancing myself from Jimin. I've seen multiple magazines full of articles about Jimin and this other idol. I am trying to believe that they're not dating but the other half of me says that it's for the best.
Right now I'm sitting on my bed folding clothes when soon my phone flashed and I saw that it was a Snapchat from Jimin. I sighed and opened it but didn't respond to him.

I turned off my phone and continued doing laundry when soon my mom and dad came walking in my room seeing that I haven't been in a good mood lately

I turned off my phone and continued doing laundry when soon my mom and dad came walking in my room seeing that I haven't been in a good mood lately. They sat on the bed watching me fold the clothes and towels.
HM- Nik are you ok you haven't been in a good mood lately.

NM- I'm fine mom no need for you guys worry about me.

KM- we're always gonna worry about you Love

NM- I swear I'm fine there's no need guys

My phone flashed again and saw a another snap from Jimin but I ignored it and continued doing my thing til I was finished so I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket and went to put everything away where they belong. Once I was finished with the laundry I went and started making dinner.
Soon my uncle kol came walking in the kitchen seeing me cooking dinner but noticed that I'm not in the mood.

Kol- is everything ok beautiful?

NM- I'm fine kol I'm just making dinner

My phone started ringing

I noticed that it was suga calling me and so I answered.

NM- 이봐 {hey sug}

NM- 이봐 {hey sug}

SG- 야 니키 뭐하는거야 {hey Nikki what are you doing}

NM- 아무것도 저녁을 요리하지 않습니다 {nothing just cooking dinner}

SG- 부탁 하나만해도 지민과 대화 할 수 있습니까? {Can you do me a favor and just talk to Jimin?}

NM- 나는 윤기를 모른다 나는 우리가 분리 된 상태를 유지하는 것이 가장 좋다고 생각한다 {I don't know Yoongi I think it's best if we stay seperated}

SG- 난 그냥 당신이 서로 이야기하고 상황에서 도망해야한다고 생각 {I just think that you guys just need to talk to each other then run away from the situation}

I sighed and finished cooking dinner as I'm talking to suga on the phone.

NM- 난 더 이상 이걸하고 싶지 않아 난 자유로 워야 해 {I just don't want to do this anymore I need to be free}

I hung up and started making plates and set them on the dining room table except for mine cause I decided to eat in my room and just watch Netflix.