Chapter 22:: Dad😭

Nikole's pov::
So I was in town and so I thought I could stop by the house to see the family and when I arrived thats when I saw my uncle Elijah, uncle Stefan and Damon ganging up on my dad and thats when Damon and Stefan grabbed my dads arms and held him as my uncle Elijah grabbed the dagger and stabbed him.
NM- no!!  *running in*

Stefan came stopping me

Then I snapped his neck and Damon's then stood there facing my uncle Elijah

Then I snapped his neck and Damon's then stood there facing my uncle Elijah. I then snapped his neck using my magic and went to check on my dad. When soon the boys came walking in and saw that my dad was dead.

I grabbed 3 caskets and a dagger and some sticks

I grabbed 3 caskets and a dagger and some sticks. I put elijah in his casket and stabbed him and closed the casket. I put Stefan in one of the caskets and stabbed him with a stick. I closed the casket and put Damon in the last one and stabbed him with the other stick. I closed the casket when I noticed that the boys left.

I put my dad in his room on his bed and covered him and put a rose on top and left sliding the door closed. I went and put the closed caskets in my secret hideout that nobody knows about except for the boys. I slid them in the small area and opened Damon's casket and put my hands on each side of his head.
                          ~Vision~
I was at Damon and Stefan place when I saw that Damon was standing there starring at the fire swirling his drink.

NM- I wanna know why Damon?

DS- why what? Why I helped kill your dad?

NM- yeah I wanna know

DS- well because he has caused my life a living hell and hurt the ones I care about.

NM- so you helped kill my dad knowing that he has 2 daughters that want him alive to be there for them forever so you can make sure he suffered from what he did to you and your brother?

DS- sounds about right

NM- that's straight up bull shit, I don't believe it one bit

DS- so we're even now

I stepped up to him drinking his drink and when it was gone threw the cup at the floor making it shatter.

NM- not even close and if you or your pathetic excuse for a brother lay a single of your filthy little fingers on my family or any of my loved ones again I will make sure you or your little brother won't see another daylight in your life again. If you do then I'll visit your little girlfriend Elena Gilbert and kill her with my bare hands.

I smirked

NM- I hear that my beautiful auntie Rebekah is on her way over there for revenge because after all Elena did stab my dear aunt Rebekah and pretended to be friends with her. Guess what?

DS- what?

NM- there isn't a single person able to rescue her from my beautiful aunt after all you and Stefan are dead and Bonnie is kidnapped by her own parents. Jeremy is in Denver and guess who is with him paying for a visit? My precious dear beloved uncle kol. I hear that he wants to kill Elena to and so what makes a best revenge....killing the brother.

DS- noo!!

NM- oh yes! You see Damon if you mess with the bull you get the horns. So you'll see what happens when you mess with a mikaelson specially a very angry powerful tribrid. I hope you learn your lesson on not to mess with my family or loved ones again when you find 2 dead Gilberts laying next to each other.

                     ~Vision over~
I let go and smiled at his body then closed the little door. I went to my room locking the door and went to find my dad's favourite blood type.
Once I found 2 of the same blood type that my dad likes I loaded them in my trunk.

Once I got back to the house I carried the bodies inside and grabbed a knife and had them compelled

Once I got back to the house I carried the bodies inside and grabbed a knife and had them compelled. I brought them and the knife to my dad's room and closed the door and locked it.
I went to uncover my dad and took the dagger out of him and grabbed one of the girls wrist and cut it and layed the wrist on his mouth.

NM- drink up dad we have a revenge to plan.

He Started drinking from the wrist making me smile.I texted kol to show of Jeremy and I showed my dad.

NM- don't worry I already took out elijah and the salvatores for what they did to you. I promise you I will make them suffer.

My dad was starting to go to his ripper side and so I took away the wrist.

NM- that's enough for right now we have a revenge to plan.

He sat up making me smile at the dagger and back at him.

KM- where are they?!

NM- don't worry they're somewhere safe and ill be keeping this somewhere safe.