Chapter 1:: Concert🥰

Nikole's pov::
Today is the day where I get to see my babies aka the BTS aka JIMIN!! Right now I'm getting dressed to impress Jimin even though they cant date.
Outfit::

As I was singing to the music while I'm putting my blue convers on when my dad and my mom came walking in my room

As I was singing to the music while I'm putting my blue convers on when my dad and my mom came walking in my room. I went to brush my teeth real quick then started to French braid my hair into 2 as I was sing and rapping the parts even in Korean because I can understand them.

HM- Nikki your friends are here

NM- I'm almost done

I grabbed my blue glitter backpack purse and put my phone, ear pods, keys, wallet and the tickets.Then I turned off the lights and closed the door and headed downstairs to see my friends from when I was in high school Emery and Roman and Roman sister who is the most sweetest person I know.
NM- I'm ready

Emery- good now let's go

We headed to Emery car and me and Sofia got in the backseat while Emery was driving and Roman was in the front seat.We started heading to the good morning America stage and gave them our tickets and we went to the front seat. I took a picture of me, Sofia, Emery and Roman before the show started and once it did the hosts came walking out announcing the BTS aka my babies.Once BTS {yungkook,jimin,v,jin} came walking out I took a picture of them then one of Jimin. They played a few songs while Emery was recording me using my phone but I didn't care cause Jimin was singing.
1st::

Then soon the others came walking out as I noticed that Jimin was starring at me and he smirked at me making me die inside but smirked back at him as they started performing another song.
2nd::

Then soon they left and so did we but we went to the after party instead of going home because the fun isnt over yet. Once  we arrived at the party I noticed that Jimin was here along side with the rest of the BTS starring at me making me panic inside but I noticed that jimin looks different like I mean with a different color hair.

Me and the others went to find a seat and I took out my earrings and put them in my front small pocket and closed it and went dancing with others

I noticed that my brother Marcell was here with my dad. I went to talk to them
NM- what are you guys doing here?

MG- we are just checking on you that's all

NM- ok well I'm getting back to the party so I'll see you at home soon

Then my favorite song came on so I ran to the middle and started dancing when I noticed that my dad and brother were watching me.

Then I went and jumped Roman's back smiling at him

NM- hii

Roman- were you showing off again

I smirked

NM- maybe a little bit

We laughed and went to get some drinks that aren't full of liquor would basically lemonade or sweet ice tea just like the way I like it to be.
We went to our table and we talked and laughed with each other just having a great time with each other at this party.
Then soon I showed them that hilarious video of jimin.

I was balling my eyes out of laughter

NM- beach!

Emery- bitch?

I burst out laughing pounding on the table when soon I saw the BTS were passing by when v came up to me trying to speak English.

V- what's so funny? *Korean accent*

NM- a video I found *laughing*

Then soon I was about to pull up the video again to show the BTS their old videos when soon my uncle Elijah called so I answered it.

NM- yeah?

EM- time to come home

I sighed

NM- fine

I hung up and put my earrings hack on and put my bag on my bag after closing it.
NM- we gotta go uncle Elijah just called and he's the one that you can't say no. Lemme me bring more drinks these are bomb as fuck.

I they nodded and headed to the car as I went to get a couple more cups of the tea and lemonade and put caps and straws and put them in the cup holder tray. When soon Jimin came over grabbing a drink as I was putting the straws in.
JM- I'm Jimin

NM- I know

We chuckled

NM- anyways I'm Nikole Mikaelson

I wrote down my number on a piece of paper and put it on the table and grabbed the cups and headed to Emery car. I gave Sofia the cups to hold while I got in closing the door taking off my bag and putting it on the floor. I grabbed the cups and we started to head to my family house.