Chapter 5:: Distant Again🔁

Jimin's pov::
So it has been 1 day since yesterday when nikole spent time dancing with this dude who seems to close to her and I don't know how to tell nikole what's really on my mind because everytime I try to tell her how I really feel about her but it's always at the wrong time. Some part of me is saying that I can't be able to be with her even if I want because of our rules. I don't really care cause there's something about her that interest me. So I decided to just push away the feelings that I have for her and just distance myself away from her even though we have to practice the song she wrote and made cause we have a performance tonight.
Right now me and the boys are at the performance center backstage in our dressing room getting ready. Then when we were done we got our makeup and hair done.

Once we were done I put my jacket on when soon there was a knock on the door.
JM- come in!

Then in came nikole looking beautiful

RM- what's up Nikki

NM- sorry to intrude but I forgot my straightener can I borrow your guys?

RM- sure why not

NM- thanks you're a life saver

She ran and sat in a seat and separated her hair in pieces and started to use the straightener. As she was doing her hair her phone rang

{N- Naomi  NM- nikole}

NM- if it ain't the Mrs Uso

She laughed

NM- girl why haven't you nor the boys call me often I thought you guys love me?

N- we do love you girl it's just we're busy with preparing for summer slam

NM- yeah you right everyone loves me like who doesn't?

N- Vince and Shane

NM- I hate them too so whatcha talkin bout

They laughed as nikole was still doing her hair.

N- where you going?

NM- I'm performing

N- lemme see

NM- ok

She turned the camera and had Namjoon hold it.
NM- can you hold this

He nodded and grabbed the phone and she started twirling.

All of the people on the phone shouted
All- damn!! !

JU- damn trin you should dress like that

She burst out laughing

NM- oooh Jon Jon you're in trouble!!