" No.. bad.. word daddy " She whispered, and he groaned heavily before placing money in the jar. She instantly beamed and hopped to the kitchen, where I could see Benjamin giving her a high five. I rolled my eyes as I let Tyler go off to give him one as well. 

" Brielle really started the swear jar with them.. this early? " He asked himself in somewhat disbelief before reality settled back in and he went back to being upset.

" The truth Blaine. You know it will be better if you tell me before I find out myself- " 

" The truth is- " I cut him off they both turned to me, my father with a look of his patience withering away and my Uncle Blaine who was still very much afraid. I sighed as I continued.

" I.. I went to Uncle Blaine so I could borrow one of his cars and go where I wanted to go.. " I said, and Uncle Blaine let out a dramatic sigh and stood from his chair.

" WOW! It feels so good to get that off my chest! You don't know how much that was weighing on me-  " 

" Leave Blaine. " My father said with his eyes still on me, and Uncle Blaine nodded.

" I'll be in the living room if you need me... please don't need me. " He said and practically sprinted to the other room. We stood in silence for a few minutes before he sighed.

" Why do you continue to find ways to defy me? First, you don't want to tell me where you are going, and now you're trying to find ways around-  " I cut him off again, angrily. 

" Daddy, I wasn't even doing anything wrong. You don't want me to have any freedom because you and Calvin are fighting. Keep me out of it, please. I just want to spend time with Kimi and if that means I have to ignore you then so be it. " I said, and he didn't say anything. 

" Delilah... I am only going to say this once and once only. I don't like repeating myself. " Biting my lip, I nodded already expecting the worst. 

" When you are out exploring with your classmates.. you better not leave Nathan's side for even just a mere sec- " I squealed and ran over to him. I gave him the biggest hug I think I ever could, and he caught me in his arms as I jumped on him.

" I love you! Thank you for letting me go! " I said happily, and he sighed holding me on his hip like a child as I continued squeezing the life out of him.

" You haven't even heard the terms and conditions- " I hopped off of him and shook my head.

" Don't need to, email them to me and I'll take a look when I get a chance. Also, Mr. Nathan can be my bodyguard when we are out, not when I'm indoors. " He rolled his eyes.

" Fine, now go away before I change my mind. "

" I love you with all my heart. " I said, walking out of the dining room with a smile, and he chuckled. 

" If you weren't so spoiled, you may be thinking the opposite. " I paused in my tracks and turned to glare at him.

" I am not spoiled! " I retorted, and a new voice entered the room.

" I hate to break it to you kiddo, but you and your siblings are spoiled rotten by your parents. " I crossed my arms and turned to the voice dramatically.

" Uncle Eugene.. Always coming in unexpected and . at this moment in time, unwanted. " I rolled my eyes playfully, and he chuckled as he placed a kiss on my forehead. 

" Yeah, I love you too. " He responded, and I heard my mother dramatically gasp.

" EUGENE!!! IS THAT YOU!! " She squealed happily entering the room, and my father rolled his eyes.