"FUCK NO I'M NOT JEALOUS, IT'S JUST THAT THAT ROUND FACE IS GETTING TOO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING!" I retorted loudly. He bows his head and sighs before looking back at me.

"Would it make you feel better if we follow them so she doesn't try anything?" I shove my hands in my pockets and jerked my head to the side.

"...... Maybe." I mutter under my breath.

~

Me and the others have been following them for about an hour or so and honestly, I would have been better off not knowing. The space that round face has between MY boyfriend is basically non existent.

They went into the mall and we are following not far behind. Pinky had this stupid idea to wear disguises with mustaches and trench coats so everyone BUT me is wearing that. I'm trying to spy on my boyfriend, not look like an idiot like the rest of the people I hang out with.

Every. Second. I spend following them is another second I'm growing more and more PISSED. They went to so many stores and only a few of them are where that bitch is not almost literally glued to him.

They eventually go into the food court and got different things, of course, Izuku gets Katsudon. He sits between floaty and engine legs and me and the others are on the other side behind the booth wall a few feet away.

I can't believe it. The other times made me angry but now SHE IS FEEDING HIM her food is making me FURIOUS! I was about to get up and storm them but the others held me down and tried to keep me quiet. We quickly got down when I ended up making too much noise and Izuku looks up.

"Kacchan?" We hear, causing us to flinch.

"Bakugou? Why would he be here?" Engine legs questions.

"I dunno, but I'm gonna go look around, I thought I heard him." We panic and shuffle away.

We got a good distance away before I felt a buzz in my pocket. I look at my phone and surely, it was him.

(Messages between them are labeled as their screen names for each other.)

IzuBaby: Kacchan, are you in the mall near U.A.?

We nearly panic but I held a finger out, quietly saying 'hold on'.

Kacchan❤: No, why?

IzuBaby: I thought I just heard someone that sounds like you, isn't that weird?

Kacchan❤: Yeah, that is strange, probably an imposter or something.

IzuBaby: I think I just miss you. ❤

Kacchan❤: I miss you too. 💚

IzuBaby: I'm almost done with lunch so after that and a few more shops, I'll be on my way over. I can't wait to see you.

Kacchan❤: Okay, be safe. I'll see you soon. I love you. ❤

IzuBaby: Love you too. 💛

"Guys, we gotta go. He will leave here in about an hour!" I shout quietly. We all make our way out while avoiding the three.

While we walk back to the dorms, dunce face spoke up for the first time.

"So, what are you gonna do when he comes over?"

"Don't worry about that." I smirk. "I have a plan to make sure they BOTH get the message." I look over and see them shiver. We get back and I head straight for my dorm room.

~

About half an hour or so goes by and I hear a knock at my door.

"Kacch-" he didn't get to finish before I open the door, pull him in and close it behind him, slamming him into the door with my knee in between his legs.

"K-Kacchan?! What the heck!" He shouts in both shock and nervousness.

"What is your relationship between you and round face?" I almost growl and my body comes closer to his. His eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"She is my friend. Kacchan, what has gotten into you?" I hum that sounds like I'm thinking when I reach up and tangle my right hand in his hair, grabbing some of it and tilting his head Slowly.

"Is she now. Does she... Know you have a boyfriend?" His breath hitches when I place my face in his neck and come even closer to where my thigh is against his slight bulge.

"I don't know, probably, everyone knows! I would be surprised if she doesn't, Kacchan, what the heck-?!" He flinched slightly when I placed a small kiss on his neck, very close to the very well known sweet spot of his and I start grinding my leg in between his legs.

"I'm jealous, baby. That round face always gets far too close to you for my liking. Always up in your space, causing you to blush like crazy, feeding you food as if she is trying to get you. She more than likely doesn't know who you belong with, otherwise she would know she would get blown to bits." I speak lowly. Feeling him shiver in my hold, hearing him pant slightly as I nip a bit of skin, knowing exactly what effect I have on him makes me grow harder than I was before.

"J-Jealous..?" I kiss his sweet spot ever so gently.

"That's right, Izuku. You see what you do to me, baby? Making me want to mark you all over, tease you until you can't speak, make you feel so good you scream. That's what I'm planning right now. Aren't you glad that our rooms are sound proof?" His back arches into me at my words while he grabs my right forearm with his left hand. He doesn't pull my arm away, he just seems to hold it tight while he moans softly.

He is under my complete control. One of the many things I love about him is that he submits to me after just a few words, a few touches, a few kisses. He is all mine. Floaty bitch won't be able to satisfy him like I do and he knows this for a fact. I just want to make sure SHE knows this.

"Ka...cchan c'mere." I lift my head up to face him and he smashes his lips onto mine. I didn't have to ask for entrance because when I went to do so, he was already waiting for me. I explore every nook and cranny of his wet cavern, causing him to moan into the kiss, pushing into me to deepen it even more. I feel him slide his hand up my shirt, feeling my stomach and chest.

I break the kiss for a moment to let him catch his breath while I remove our shirts and attack his left nipple with my mouth, playing with the other in my hand. His hands instantly find their way to my hair, panting, moaning and bucking his hips on my leg. I pick him up, allowing him to wrap his legs around me and squeeze a little. Walking over to the bed, I sat down with him on my lap, and he starts grinding into me. I growl in pleasure, my pants becoming uncomfortably tight.

"Looks like I got my baby all riled up~ do you need help with that~?" I purr in his ear, causing him to shiver in excitement.

I didn't wait for a response before I tossed him gently onto the bed.

"I'm going to make sure that bitch knows who you are with." I growled lowly as I start crawling towards him.

"W-Wait..." I stop my movements when he spoke, keeping a smirk. "Is all this... Because you think Uraraka wants to be with me...?" I hum my confirmation in a taunting tone, running my hand up and down his leg. "Well... I-If this will m-make you feel better..." He opens his arms and legs to me.

"Go ahead and claim me as yours..."

I didn't need to be told twice as I attack his neck and stripped him.

And

I didn't stop until he was completely drained.

~

The next day, I was satisfied. Uraraka didn't move to touch him at all after getting a peak under his uniform collar.

And Izuku seemed satisfied as well and less blushy.

Sorry.

Not sorry.

~Ice