Five

Five
____________________ London, 03.10.13 THU

Dear friend,

you can't imagine the state of shock I was in yesterday. I was already extremely exhausted and stressed because of Monday night where he had introduced me to my new "working circumstances" when I came out of university. The day was like going through hell, everybody seemed to stare at me, at least that's what I imagined. I was so glad to finally go home and maybe, just maybe, rest a bit for the first time in these last days.

That's what I thought until I stepped out of the vast building, on my way to the train station. I was already half way there, it's quite near to the university, when I heard it. "You won't need the train today." Someone whispered in my ear and I knew immediately that it was him. I turned around, only to be flashed a bright grin and mischievous smirk. Hell, no! Every time I felt like forgetting his dangerous aura around me, he manages to appear again, with every time seeming more and more dangerous.

I told him that I wouldn't mind a bit to go by train, but it was no use. He told me I had no other option and how I could dare to turn down such an offer. I said I didn't even know his name and I wanted to have as less contact with him as possible, which made his smile grow even wider. Seriously, I don't get this guy. It's making him smile when I offend him!

However, he called me feisty and then said he'll introduce himself when he knows for sure he can trust me. Well, I can live with not knowing his name, because I certainly won't try to gain his trust.