Ten

______________ London, 17.11.13 SUN

Dear friend,

I went to the dinner. Yes, I wasn't planning to go at first, but after a while I figured I could still refuse to do anything if necessary and Zayn would be there all the time, so I wouldn't have to be alone with someone I didn't know. I was really scared about that part, but Zayn reassured me and it took me a few days to accept the offer... However, things actually turned out to be really amusing in the end. 

When Zayn mentioned someone, whom he wants to make a deal with, I first thought of an old perverted man, but turns out not all rich business men are like that. This one was quite young, late twenties I'd say, and hm, I don't know how to put it best, really hot. I don't even know why Zayn chose to take me with him, I can't imagine that I would have any effect on that guy, but well, I didn't complain. 

So we sat there in this expensive restaurant and I listened to them first talk about random things, then about business matters. While they talked, I smiled at the brown-haired man sitting in front of me. His name was Jared and while Zayn was talking, I could sense his gaze on me. I looked up from my plate once again and grinned, trying to look as sexy as possible. From then on, his eyes didn't leave my body for a minute, which was a huge boost of self-esteem to me. Sure, I have had experience with quite a few men, but none of them were as handsome as Jared, or Zayn. 

As for Zayn, of course he noticed the eye contact Jared and I were sharing and at first, he seemed very cool with it, but after a while, he seemed a bit tense and I couldn't put my finger on it first, but then it came to me that he probably was a bit annoyed, because Jared didn't really talk about that deal with him, instead he was now chatting with me about my work. He asked questions like what I was doing at Zayn's and so on, so I guess it's ok that he grew annoyed. 

It was so fun to see Zayn's expression when Jared asked me whether I wanted to have a drink at some bar later on. 

_____________________________

Sorry for the long wait guys, but I hope you liked these last two chapters either way ;)