Bread or Chocolate? Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

"I think you look cute with a pony tail."

"e-eh?!" Oh right! I forgot about my looks! "Ahah~ T-thank you Hanayo-chan."

"Rin-chan was right.."

"Huh?"

"O-oh! it's nothing Eli- Honoka-chan."

... Something is.. FISHY! REAL FISHY!

"H-Hanayo-"

"Here we are! The nurses office. I'll leave you here and I'll be on my way. Recover quickly Honoka-chan! See you tomorrow!" And with that Hanayo runs off.. which is strange. She would never run away like that.

First it was Rin mumbling something.. Hanayo mentioning Rin's name them was about to say my name.. as if she knows about we switched.. bodies...

In any case.. I'm going to need a hot bean bag. My back is actually quite in pain, but I can tolerate it. I'm used it after all, but it seems like Honoka's body isn't used to it.

HNNNNNNNNN- NNNNNNNNN-

I can feel vibrations in my right thigh. I can even hear it.

I take out my phone- well.. Honoka's phone and I can see my own name and number. That means that Honoka is calling me- Just pick up the phone Eli -_-

"Hello?"

"Eli-channnnnnn! I have bad news! Real bad news!"

"Eh? What is it?"

"I'm having too much fun with your body! I can like... do the splits! My stomach can touch the floor and the cloths you have look sooooo good on you! I'm sending a lot of phots to myself right now."

"Wait what?!"

"Thankfully I muted my notifications hehehehe~"

"What are you planning to do with photos of.. me wearing cloths?" Please be normal -.-

"Nothing much! I just wanna stare at your butt."

"Honoka."

"I'm just joking!! I really like your outfits Eli-chan. Just gonna take some pics of me in your body with your cloths on- Send it to my phone using your phone and we're good. No harm done!"

"Suuurreeee.."

"I did see your body naked though."

"We have to.. how else are we supposed to shower? Any case.. stop messing around with my body Honoka." Strangely.. I don't see the school nurse anywhere. All I could do is talk to Honoka and wait for a head to come by.

"I'm just having too much fun- Ahhh I'm getting distracted! The reason why I called you is that- well.. it's bad news! I tapped into your memories."

"You what?! Well.. I tapped into your memories as well, but whatever! Why is this important to talk about?"

"I feel like.. I'm losing myself Eli-chan. If we didn't switch brains, but our souls switched.. we're in the wrong bodies. I think that.. sooner or later our soul will lose itself and we'll adapt to the bodies we're in right now."

...
NO!!! I CAN'T! No way I will be Honoka for the rest of my life! I Refuse!

"Calm down Honoka! Maybe you're just.. over reacting! Go eat bread or something."

"Eli-chan! We have to figure this out somehow!"

"Well.. to tell you the truth Honoka.. Rin and Hanayo is acting strange."

"Strange?"

"Rin mumbled something.. Hanayo mention Rin's name and even ran off."

"Ehhh? No way Hanayo-chan would do that! She would scream somebody help meee and whine!"