1. The Knight - Part 1

Author's Note:

This story takes place before the events of My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship.

To put it short: The story of My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship involves around a stallion added to the mane six and several other OC who were added to the original story of Friendship is Magic.

It is advised to read through Chapter 1 - 65 before you read this story if you want to read this story in the original order.

Still, this is a Prequel so it is not necessary to read it in that order, though I still highly recommend if you want to read in the proper order.

I hope you leave some kind of review to let me know what you thought about this story and consider to follow me if you want to know when the next chapters of my stories come out.

With that said I hope to see you back in the next chapter.

Bye ^^.

Reading Order:

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 1 + 2(Chapter 1 - 53)

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Diary of The Storm Wings

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 3(Chapter 54 - 65)

Equestria Girls - The Legend of Friendship

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Outcasts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five inhabitants of Equestria that lived completely different lives decided to group up and swore to abandon this world.

Now they plan to create a new one to archive what they longed for so long...

Happiness...

But what could have led to that decision?

Why would they consider to go so far?

Will they succeed?

Some of those questions might be answered in this story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canterlot castle...

A bunch of Royal Guards were sprinting around the castle for a good while now. All of them were heavily exhausted due to the already warm weather and the fact that they had to wear their armors while running around. Two members of the guards walked close to each other trying to talk to each other without their captain finding out, slowing down their speed in the process.

"Can you believe that the captain made us run one hundred laps around the castle?" One Royal Guard member said while breathing heavily in the process.

"I know, right?" The other guard replied. "He could at least have us take our armors of! I'm sweating like crazy!"

"I guess it will be another one of those days where I instantly throw myself into my bed, once my shift is over,"

"Tell me about it..."

The two guards continued to complain while running their laps. But unfortunately, somepony overheard their little discussion. Somepony who was not supposed to hear their little talk. "You know, you could finish your laps much faster if you would concentrate on running instead of talking!"

The two guards widened their eyes and began to rapidly increase their speed, once they began to hear this voice. The pony who heard them sounded very strict but once he saw his guards running again, he was quiet again and continued to observe the guards.